Read my latest story by the way. Its called I Am Not A........... The Republicans have to understand that we are all humans. And that how you treat and perceive people does matter.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 13 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Politics

Only if they will continue government handouts like Obama has in order to get the welfare vote.

Best Answer

My family in California and New York support the republican party. Many white people play big roles in the election. The white people who vote liberal are uneducated, gay white trash. You can't blame minorities alone. I know many minorities that support the republican party and surprised that those dirty liberal white people dont.

Best Answer

That is absolutely the most bigoted statement I've ever read.

Best Answer

The dirty liberal white people part of the comment is definitely subjective on my end. All else is true

Best Answer

I work in the healthcate and see how Obummer has crashed it. Everyone is getting laid off: Drs, nurses. And people can't afford consultations or work to be done. People are waiting for life threatening emergencies to be seen. Once Obamacare 'affordable healthcare act' is in play many private businesses will go out and I'm talking a lot. I do care, healthcare is my field of intrest. You must be the 47%

Best Answer

I meant healthcare

Best Answer

4 more years of Obama and they will vote for anyone! Or they can hand out some free phones!

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

Only if they find a "house negro" to run for office as a Republican, i.e. a black person who advocates white interests.

Best Answer

Hmmm.

Best Answer

Yes. They need to change their views on a few things or they will never get elected again.

Best Answer

I have a good feeling they know where to get the vote now.

Best Answer

After so long on the bottom, they got really got fit in the late 70s and the 80s, but got high on their self-expressed sense of special smartness in the years following. They have been out of touch for nearly twenty years, something that was not the case in prior decades.

For example: How they lost 50% of the Cuban American vote in Florida must be a story of monumental mistakes. They once held 100% of it. Did they every really try to get the support of other Latin types? Not where I was looking, but then, I'm not looking everywhere.

The only thing I can think of that would deliver a large shift of Latin voters in 2016 is big disasters between now and then. They just might happen.

I don't see blacks in numbers changing from the Democrats for any reason at all.

Who knows how different Asian Americans vote. They are soooo mysterious.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Yes, because WASPs will be a minority.

Best Answer

I think both parties are in for a lot of reform, after everything that's happened in regards to this last election. I don't know if it will happen in four years, but I think eventually both parties will be back towards the "center" rather than extreme "right" and passive"left".

Best Answer

Hopefully, the minorities will see through their charade, because no matter what song and dance they put out, Republicans are still for WASPs - and will be for the foreseeable future. [:{)

Best Answer

Well I'm waiting for minorities to stop being brainwashed by the democrat party.

Best Answer

The Democrats are every bit as bad as Republicans. But they seem to still have a small inkling of what it's like to be a member of the unwashed masses.

Best Answer

They'd better do if they want to win. I hope they don't though so they'll lose

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer