LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 12 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Community

I personally do not think it is just the Republicans crying, it is most of the tax payers in the United States that are paying the bills; and the politicians keep spending without fear of the outcomes for our grandchildren.

Best Answer

true.....and its all the governments fault..and who elected these idiots.....mmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I don't believe we have actually elected anybody since maybe Kennedy. The electoral college really does mean that our votes don't matter one dung. *shaka*

Best Answer

Obama had the popular vote

Best Answer

hope not.

Best Answer

Not until they win the presidency. Thy need to learn how to play well with non whites first though.... Don't hold your breath....

Best Answer

It couldn't be that obuma is a sociopath or anything. And he's half white, so how is he non-white? The bigger point is that they ALL need to be booted out of office so we can start from scratch. And the terms "democrat" and "republican" should be outlawed under penalty of quartering. *shaka*

Best Answer

The non-white thing refers to their voting base, which is shockingly ethnically homogenous

Best Answer

The democrats still haven't shut the fudge up about Bush yet, so I'm going with no. That's the problem with believing the two party fallacy. Everybody always loses. <br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

true.......its both sides....

Best Answer

Bush's legacy continues to haunt this nation

Best Answer

As will obumas. Every president we've had since they murdered Kennedy has been a puppet-tyrant.

Best Answer

don't count on it

Best Answer

in 2 years when the next list of wannabes come looking for his job

Best Answer

I just want someone who really cares about this country and all the people in it....I dont know if that person exsist...

Best Answer

He did. His name was Ron Paul and I'm not even a Republican.

Best Answer

Neither was Ron Paul. Not really, he's too good for that party. *shaka*

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

this is why I do not like politics...it never ends....no one is ever satisfied....its a constant irritant no matter who wins....

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Some still weep over Bush

Best Answer