Not really; no one would ever be able to define me ba<x>sed upon that. Sometimes I feel like listening to Digital Underground, other times NIN, right now I have Maurice Ravel's Le tombeau de Couperin playing on my Bose. Depends entirely upon my mood.

Best Answer

But don't you think that says Something, about who you are as a person? Not everything of course, but the fact that you're so open to different types of music. The way you let your mood decide...

Best Answer

I listen to everything, name it I have it I have over 1 500 000 000 types of songs

Best Answer

That. Is. Awesome!!!! :D lol..i too am up for anything, when it comes to music:)

Best Answer

me too, the more your exposed to different music, the more broader your life can be.

Best Answer

Exactly...its amazing whats out there. And lyrics can say so much!!

Best Answer

My nephew thinks I am insane too be able too listen too any music in any order. He only likes one style

Best Answer

Lol..I'm the same way. I can listen to Anything:) i just Love music &lt;3

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

Me too in a way:)

Best Answer

I think we sometimes speak the same language that is used in the songs that we listen to.

Best Answer

Our lyrics connect to us on a deeper level....

Best Answer

In a way.

Best Answer

I think it doesn't Completely define a person, but it says a lot...

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Yay:) agreement...xP

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yessss....kinda xP :)

Best Answer