i think Ron Paul if elected, will be our best bet. and those who may follow him in office as long as they are also sharing some or most of the same ideals

Best Answer

Vote for Ron Paul in Iowa! Romney is a hypocrite and Santorum wants to bomb Iran. :(

Best Answer

This country is still a little wet behind the ears when compared to older countries. Through out our short history, we have weathered out many devastating events, civil war and even world wars.<br />
The people of this country will unite to over come any obstacles. It isn't the government leaders that will sacrifice life and limb to better this grand country of ours. It's true strength is the will and resolve of the citizen that will save us.

Best Answer

I love your answer, and I'm glad to see there is still someone who believes we as Americans can overcome anything.

Best Answer

I doubt that any single President can do it. It takes 535 cooperative Congressmen(& women) in order to even give us a chance at getting out of this hole.

Best Answer

no, but people like Newt Gingritch will help, but if obama is re-elected, we will NEVER get out of this hole

Best Answer

Not as long as the UK as a PM that doesn't have a tea-spoon

Best Answer

Not while most people are still digging.

Best Answer

Nahh they'll all be the same, and we'll always have that hole, as long as the "elite" want us to have it :

Best Answer

no

Best Answer