BohemianBuddha BohemianBuddha 31-35, M 10 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

By weird, if you mean, we care Less for our fellow man, than ever experienced in History? Then Yes. I know they give to charities, etc. But just go anywhere, what do you see, two people Together - texting...and I can bet you they are not texting each other. What a waste, there is a human next to you and the one that isn't with you, you're talking to ...<br />
When i am with someone, I tell them in advance if I am expecting a call I Have to take, if it happens I apologize and get off the phone as quick as I can. If my phone rings when I am with someone...I just dont answer it...let it go to voicemail; you see, my generations Knows we can survive by leaving a message & wait until they contact us. The phone was invented as a convenience TO ME & I will answer it when that is convenient to me.

Best Answer

I hear ya. I dont answer if im with someone.And i usually dont carry a phone. I find some young people very hard to talk to, its like they dont know how to convey their thoughts verbally and with body language, which is weird.

Best Answer

Not weird

Best Answer

Do you know 'weird' is an anagram of 'wired' . Thats really weird !

Best Answer

Ha that's pretty cool

Best Answer

Um, no, not really...

Best Answer

Im not so sure.

Best Answer

When I'm wired, it feels really weird!

Best Answer

i know, when i dont sleep right i feel weird and wired.

Best Answer

the "freak" have stopped waiting for darkness to fall before they come out

Best Answer

they work 24/7 where im from.

Best Answer

Yes,but we all perceive differently it seems.Except you and me :)

Best Answer

I feel disconnected ,but i dont mind,i was connected before ,but that felt weird too. Maybe we are normal,and they are weird.

Best Answer

Nope.<br />
The talking monkeys are still in charge.<br />
Damnit!

Best Answer