NiceGirl7 NiceGirl7 22-25, F 20 Answers Jul 3 in Community

Hopefully. But I figure as long as I owe anyone money, (like Visa or MasterCard,) the world will never end.

Best Answer

i have no idea

Best Answer

Actually I do. I believe we are nearing the End of Days as the Bible speaks of. Many of the things mentioned in Revelations have started happening in the last 30 years or so.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

mine is

Best Answer

I think a world order, or the world as we know it will come to an end or dramatically change some time in the relatively near future, but not the planet itself.

Best Answer

HI NiceGirl7 <br />
definitely not. The World is a massive planet and will carry on rotating around the sun for billiosn of years - with or without humans. So trhe real question are human's at risk of extinction. Sure is a risk imho but hard to quantify. Antibiotic resistance is a big risk as is gobal warming imho.<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

In terms of Universal Time, yes. In human terms, no. It is all relative to the viewpoint taken. mx:))

Best Answer

some day

Best Answer

with the fetishes on here? hell yes

Best Answer

I hope so. Would be nice. Hopefully I do not die though when it does end.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

It depends on what you view as "near" future.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

no, but we might

Best Answer