What do you really think is going to happen?
shaandar shaandar 31-35, F 18 Answers Jul 26, 2012

This has already been proven to be an inaccurate prediction. The calendar did not account for leap years, thus the world, according to the Mayans, should have ended months ago. Actually, that makes sense, as this feels a lot like Hell.

Best Answer

No. The world's not going to end until the moment when no one expects it

Best Answer

Unless you are one of the quarter million or so people worldwide who happen to die on any given day, NO. But............it will still be a great excuse to throw an end of the world party. I plan to have quite a bash!

Best Answer

No we will continue. It does end...Many such prophecies in past failed. This is also like that.

Best Answer

victim of final destination haha

Best Answer

Depends on who wins the presidential election,

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

No,sorry I don't have the energy to explain the truth about the situation,I gone through it several times on here already.You'll just have to Trust me. :)

Best Answer

No. if you're referring to the Mayan calender, they found another one that goes further

Best Answer

Thats all bull crap, the mayans never said that the world would end , that crap western people said

Best Answer

nah there just gonna fix more bridge

Best Answer

no....but if it does then i wouldnt hav to do my winter break project .

Best Answer