I don't think it's gonna end. I was just wondering if other people believed this nonsense.
ftw7771 ftw7771 22-25, F 22 Answers Jul 9, 2012

Absolutely not, Since man started to walk up right the religious and spirtual leaders have predicted the end of the world. This goes back thousands of years and continues to this day. This is one of the most frightening aspects of peoples beliefs and religion on general. Christians for example are looking forward to the day that Jesus returns and slaughters the non-believers and the rightous are lifted into heaven. The story is very graffic and includes rivers of blood and birds pecking the wounds of the injured until they die a slow death. This is Christianities crowning moment and what all Christianas pray will happen. When you have fatilistic beliefs where in order for you to be saved all others must die a grusome death. I find this pretty sick and has and will cost us to go to war in the middle east attempting to make this prophocy a reality.<br />
Now the good news is that at the time Jesus was supposedly crucified the early Christians thought that Jesus was going to return in thier life times they were wrong and for over 2000 years they have remained wrong. <br />
Life will end on this planet in about 4 billion years when our sun starts running out of fuel and it starts to die. I'm sure that the religions that are still around will take total credit for makeing that call. But remember one thing when religious books are incorrect the mistake is ignored. When science books are incorrect they are corrected.

Best Answer

God knows better, and forecast goes wrong.

Best Answer

I actually hope so too, lol. But I don't think it will. Everything runs in cycles, and the Mayans knew this. This is just the end of one cycle, and the beginning of an other.

Best Answer

No, it's a stupid hoax.

Best Answer

I heard they moved to date up to 2112. Scheduling conflict.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. It'll be just like going from 1999 to 2000 all over again.

Best Answer

I believe the world can end at any moment. In some realities, it will end, but other realities will continue unaffected. I think I am going to be in the dimension where it does NOT end, because I have got too much to do before my life is over and I can't get it done in a little over 5 months.

Best Answer

Don't think so :)

Best Answer

no one knows when it will happen

Best Answer

Soo simple... are you 12 years old to believe in these stupid things?

Best Answer

I have no preference to the end date so I will take mine day by day.

Best Answer

Nah... not the way people fear it will anyway. The world as we know it may change.. but it won't end.

Best Answer

I don't know :( All we have is opinions created from the media. I do know though is that the world can end any minute :) Which isn't a matter to smile about but anyway... lol

Best Answer

not a chance. my life is struggling. God will never let me free.

Best Answer

You owe me a penny - I once stated any further repeats of this overworked silliness will require a payment. A tithe if you will. Just add it to my tokens please.

Best Answer