How many predictions has there been on the world's ending? For those religious folks, what are the signs? Why would God end a world he created? Why are we left with so many questions?
dirtydarkness dirtydarkness 26-30, F 8 Answers Apr 18 in Doing Good

Hi<br />
What does it matter if it does nothing we can do about it.<br />
And if there is a God cant wait to tell him what I think of him and this hell he is supposed to have created.<br />
Even if there is a God he could not possibly be proud of this hell hole<br />
Bio

Best Answer

It wasn't a hell whole when he made it, man has turned it into one, so put the blame where it belongs.

Best Answer

Hi
Bonnie We were all cast into sin because Adam and Eve ate the apple from the tree of knowledge.

Now if God made this earth and did not wish us to know the consequences of our decisions before hand then of course he is responsible.

It is like putting a child in a car giving him the keys and telling him to drive without teaching him anything. Who would be responsible you or the child when there is a fatal accident?

Please do not say he has given us his word in the bible because when he made the earth and Adam and Eve the tree of knowledge was there.
We would not need the bible we would already have known.

Bio

Best Answer

Odds are against it. Overwhelming against it.

Best Answer

I think we live in nature that he created and everything in nature is consumed.

Best Answer

Yes, the world will end in all our life times. We are all going to die, and this world as we know it will be over.

Best Answer

sarcasm or crazy?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I hope not. I think I want to be dead before the second coming..if you're bad you for when you die if you're good you live forever

Best Answer

hope not, and there is no god.

Best Answer

I'm starting to believe in God, I'm still finding my way.

Best Answer

yep, and i believe in bigfoot.

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

Hi
Now you have hurt the Easter Bunny he read that

Bio

Best Answer

And for that reason the world can not end? lol

Best Answer