LuciaRose LuciaRose 26-30, F 17 Answers Mar 11, 2012

What would replace it as an abstract medium of exchange? That is a useful thing in a complex society. Its not money, but the greed for money that causes the problems in the world.

Best Answer

Yup. Money is pure evil. It is a tool used by the powerful to oppress the weak. We do not need it and the world would be better without it.

Best Answer

You got a point there.

Best Answer

No, I do not.

Best Answer

Yes I do because we are already in debt.Money is the cause of all evil.We would be better off without it.

Best Answer

Money was/is a want, one of the many truths that we as humans aren't completely satisfied with what God put here for us. If you look around, He put everything here for us. And if money was exempt from the world, I don't feel the world wouldn't be better. I say this because we'd just put some other fixture of greed in money's place. For ALOT of people, money reigns to be their God, but if it was gone, we'd all move on to the next best thing. We were already bound by sin, when Adam and Eve failed us!

Best Answer

I believe you. A moneyless world would not work here anyway because mankind is corrupt. I was just saying figuratively speaking anyway. And I just wish things didn't cost so much these days.

Best Answer

Agreed, everything is seeming to become smaller as the prices are rising. You can't even go in your local grocery mart and purchase a whole meal nowadays! The world is getting crazier by the minute and by looks it's quite scary. But that's when I think about Jehovah, my God and knowing that if He wanted to stop this madness going on, He could in the blink of an eye. So I holdfast to Him and His word because it's the truth and the light.

Best Answer

I wonder what everyone would do if they weren't worried about making money their whole lives?

Best Answer

That's what I think...no one wants to work all damned day at a desk. They are forced because this world makes them slave away at it.

Best Answer

most people are still slaves in the world with and without money.

Best Answer

No, it's easier to carry than a sack of beads or fur skins!

Best Answer

There would be less evil

Best Answer

Money has become a form of control. It is estimated that roughly 400 people in the U.S. control at least half or more of it's wealth. I think for these people having enormous amounts of money has become secondary to the fact that they really control this country by basically owning our politicians. How many times have you heard the phrase, "I would like to do that but I don't have the money"? Unfortunately, this statement might be in reference to fixing a damaged leaky roof or a necessary medical procedure or a badly needed community infrastructure repair. In my opinion, money now holds us back in our advance as a species. I think if we tried hard enough or should I say be allowed to try (by those who would have the most to lose by eliminating money), we could come up with a workable, more equitable system. Again, just my opinion but I believe money has become obsolete.

Best Answer

things would be better on a trade or barter system- things wouldn't be so overly priced as they are today. i almost faint down each gracery aisle.

Best Answer

Money is a loan on trade. As in I have these goods and you want ithem but I don't want the goods you have at the moment to trade for it. SO give me a token, a promise that when you have some goods I want I can get them or indeed save you the time in trading your goods with other people to find some goods I want in exchange for mine right now. I'll just take your token and exchange for there goods instead. Yp you're prob right the world would be btter off with money but then what?

Best Answer

Well in a prefect world. But this isn't a perfect world. But I'm just saying that all money does is burden us.

Best Answer

Yep it's burden. So would starving be if you couldn't grow,catch,kill,find, our own food.

Best Answer

Well before money was involved in this country, and before grocery stores. That's what people freely did. They grew their own fruits and veggies and hunted their own meat. They didn't have to pay for it because they grew it themselves and shot their own dinner.

Best Answer

Yep lets do it...Is there enough deer in the forest near you to feed the village, or town or city? Well there might be but not for long. We're hungary Lets go and steal the farmers cows!!! DON'T get me wrong I agree we might be better off with out money but how would it work????

Best Answer

We would be far less economically advanced. Many of the ways in which the current system can be used to exploit people would vanish, but so would the great advantages of the system. It is unlikely that crime would diminish, only that the target thereof would change.

Best Answer

I wasn't talking about how advanced or how less advanced we would be. It wouldn't matter. I'm not even talking about trading either. But in a perfect world only would it work.

Best Answer

In a perfect world, I'd imagine almost/literally everything is better than it is in this world. In this world, if money were gone, things wouldn't really be better. About the same really if you don't consider the level of economic advancement to be important.

Best Answer

I guess in my own little world greed wouldn't be an issue because it wouldn't exist. And people would be neighborly and help each other. Guess that would be my idea of heaven. Somewhat.

Best Answer