narrator narrator 51-55, M 9 Answers Mar 8, 2012

i contemplate the situation so long that it passes me by.

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

most of the time i think then react, it took a long time to get to that place but sometimes if to much is going on and all the wrong buttons are pushed i might react then think. As you live you learn, no ones prefect.

Best Answer

very true! :)

Best Answer

I do both.

Best Answer

It depends if I've snapped or not. I have a very violent temper and if I'm provoked enough, I will react then think later. But then, who really does think just before they're about to lose it?

Best Answer

I used to have a flash temper. But one day I realized that in that moment, with the adrenalin up, I can direct that adrenalin to my brain, think 4 times as fast and turn the situation around with logic, often producing a more satisfying win than if I'd lashed out. lol. It doesn't always work but when it does, it's brilliant.

Best Answer

I don't know how to react without thinking. I mean, you need a brain to process what just happened and then tell your body what to do about it. It's impossible to react without thinking. I don't know how some people do it, yet many people that I know do.

Best Answer

When you are young, you react and then think, but when you get older... you realize that emotions play too much of a role in that type of thinking. Now that I am older, I most often think before I react. Key word: "Most often"... We are all human, you know. I am 33 yrs old now.

Best Answer

Wait til you hit 54. hehe

Best Answer

My mom who is 70 yrs old lives with my family, so I kind of have a good idea. Even at her age I think she reacts before she thinks.

Best Answer

Many do. Some even seem to go backwards.

Best Answer