Yes there is. There was a documentary on Disney and how the characters are able to come and go to certain areas of the park and stop for bathroom breaks, etc. There is a very intricate system of tunnels under the grounds of Disney. You will never see a character remove his head or come out of his costume.

Best Answer

Netflix has a behind the scenes Disney World show. Watch that to learn more. If you have Netflix.

Best Answer

Thanks! I'll do that.

Best Answer

Probably. I bet one of them leads to the land of OZ. <br />
that would be the tunnel with the yellow brink road

Best Answer

It would make sense, I suppose. Especially when it comes to storing supplies for the park or for maintenance points.

Best Answer

Yes there are and there are special behind the scenes tours available.

Best Answer

I didn't know there were behind the scenes tours available.

Best Answer

Disney parks have a whole lower level not open to the public, and generally not known to the public. It has "secret" employee only passages to the public level throughout the park.

Best Answer

Makes sense. Because all of a sudden, there's Snow White. And she wasn't there five seconds ago when I glanced that way...

Best Answer

Just like The White House. Hmmmmmmmmm. :-)

Best Answer

the tunnels go to columbia so mickey mouse can get his coke

Best Answer

And I thought Mickey Mouse was such a nice boy...

Best Answer