There just has to be.
Snapple10 Snapple10 31-35, F 19 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes there is. There was a documentary on Disney and how the characters are able to come and go to certain areas of the park and stop for bathroom breaks, etc. There is a very intricate system of tunnels under the grounds of Disney. You will never see a character remove his head or come out of his costume.

Best Answer

Netflix has a behind the scenes Disney World show. Watch that to learn more. If you have Netflix.

Best Answer

Thanks! I'll do that.

Best Answer

Probably. I bet one of them leads to the land of OZ. <br />
that would be the tunnel with the yellow brink road

Best Answer

More importantly, ask yourself how the heck they keep these underground tunnels clear of water when Orlando is pretty much at sea level.

Best Answer

True. That's a better question than mine.

Best Answer

yes my kid worked there . there is under ground tunnals for emplyees .and he people that are in disney parade put there costumes on in them so kids don t see them

Best Answer

That's neat. Makes sense! Thank you.

Best Answer

yup they wash streets every night. don t sell gum any were on property and don t want employees to chew it. there is something that looks like micky mouse on every ride ya have to look for em. and all the empoyees have pins and have to trade if you ask them lot people use to collect them

Best Answer

I love these facts. Especially the gum. Who knew?

Best Answer

my kid told me we went here visited her we got in free every day employees allowed to get 2 people in free everyday they have to walk you in show there id s her room mate s also worked there would come to so could kid 3 of us in. when freinds and other family members went she would help em get in.

Best Answer

It would make sense, I suppose. Especially when it comes to storing supplies for the park or for maintenance points.

Best Answer

Yes there are and there are special behind the scenes tours available.

Best Answer

I didn't know there were behind the scenes tours available.

Best Answer

Disney parks have a whole lower level not open to the public, and generally not known to the public. It has "secret" employee only passages to the public level throughout the park.

Best Answer

Makes sense. Because all of a sudden, there's Snow White. And she wasn't there five seconds ago when I glanced that way...

Best Answer

Just like The White House. Hmmmmmmmmm. :-)

Best Answer

It wouldnt suprise me

Best Answer

the tunnels go to columbia so mickey mouse can get his coke

Best Answer

And I thought Mickey Mouse was such a nice boy...

Best Answer