Then again, I don't like lawyer ads, or check-your-credit ads, either. Just saying. EP doesn't seem to have the available feature that allows us to check what ads we are willing to see or likely to respond to. I think they should.
FlowersNButterflies FlowersNButterflies 51-55, F 8 Answers Jan 22, 2012

Firefox and Adblock are your friends

Best Answer

OH! I tried a sample of ad-block and didn't purchase, so it became a frickin' pop-up ad! LOL! I had to jump through hoops to get rid of it!

Best Answer

You don't have to purchase it, it's free. Download and install Mozilla Firefox here if that's not already your browser
http://www.mozilla.org/
After you've installed it you can choose what add-ons you want, including Adblock.

Best Answer

There are a lot of people on EP that have no problem with religion.The ads are mainly for them.

Best Answer

If Satan paid enough for ad space, he'd probably be advertising here too. I can't help but think he'd be advertising for either a dating service or astro-glide. Or maybe both on the same ad depending on the type of singles he's targeting. Or, he could advertise a free tube of astro glide with each subsc<x>ription to the dating service! <br />
I should totally be in marketing!

Best Answer

That's pretty funny! And true, too!

Best Answer

no it is simple business models...in the religious category they sell religious ads...in education, student loan ads...etc.....business as usual, and there is nothing wrong with that!!

Best Answer

Yes, and proselytizing at the same time. Not totally unlike the jehovah's witnesses or the mormons poking around my property, rinking my doorbell uninvited. So, answer the question please -- why so many religious ads here (as opposed to other type).

Best Answer

because we asked the question in the religious category

Best Answer

Actually, no; I almost never go into that category, and I have religious ads on my EP page every single day.

Best Answer

I will have to pay more attention..

Best Answer