SecretiveLady SecretiveLady 18-21, F 21 Answers Jun 12 in Community

I am here, so Yes. Unlike SirRapesAlot mentioned below, I'm a sociopath not a psychopath and have no intention on praying on anyone. I am infact attempting to see if I understand more if I can develop empathy of sorts, seeing as it would be more benificial to my well being to be like others and not be a target of those who wish me dead for being so very different

Best Answer

Definitely

Best Answer

How much further do you have to look than what people write?

Best Answer

obviously, considering there are multiple experiences involving it

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I would think so.

Best Answer

be easier ask is there anyone one here who ISNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I am certain there is a reasonable reflection of all the people in the society in which we live: there are even a few well balanced and sensible people on here - glad to say I'm not one of those. mx:))

Best Answer

many.

Best Answer

There's some everywhere. What scares me is that the psychopaths are good actors.

Best Answer

they are everywhere. i know there are some...

Best Answer

…probably...

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

YES.....I met one and it was really chilling

Best Answer

oh do tell

Best Answer

so this guy told me that he really really liked women alot and that he lived in an area where there were many tourists, making it easy to score with the women. At first I thought ok...he is just another one of those.....then he started to confide in me and tell me that he thought women were much to easy and that he wanted to start meeting girls that were a challenge to him....I thought ok, i can understand that. Then he tells me that he thinks he has a serious issue and can he confide in me, of course i say yes. He hesitates for a little while but eventually gets back to me. He tells me that he has done something really bad but cannot control himself. I start feeling a little uneasy and begin to wonder if this guy is for real or not....

Best Answer

and then?

Best Answer

he starts telling me that he likes girls who put up a fight and at first I was a little dense and didn't get what he was trying to tell me....as he continued I realized he was asking for help with his addiction to raping women....it got worse ! He was not joking around. He started telling me that he needed to take it one step further in order to feel a rush and that is when I immediately notified E.P......His profile since then got deleted and I sincerely believe E.P. contacted the F.B.I.....It was one of the creepiest things I have ever experienced....

Best Answer

You know when you can sense that something is just not right about a person ? Well that was the feeling I started getting the more we conversed with one another.

Best Answer

I still get chills thinking about it.......

Best Answer

Everyone's on here . From one extreme to the other .

Best Answer

Likely.

Best Answer

you at that age group and you like spiderman?

Best Answer

Yeah, is there a problem with that?

Best Answer

no I'm just curious... why?

Best Answer

Well, I liked the character since I saw his cartoon series from the 90's, started reading comics of him when I was a teen. And I feel identified with him in some ways. His story is very interesting, imo.

Best Answer

there r paths !

Best Answer

Everyone is here

Best Answer