Been married 18 years and I am not sure that he is my sole mate. I have actually fallen out of love with him and he knows it. We stay together and just do the motions for our kids.
onelazymom onelazymom 41-45, F 10 Answers Jan 28 in Dating & Relationships

Yeah I do but people are just so impatient. Good things come to those who wait. Fools rush in.

Best Answer

Perhaps in some situations more than one...

Best Answer

No such thing as a soul mate but kudos to you and him for sticking it out to raise yiur kids not many people do that these days

Best Answer

I don't think there are "soul mates" for anyone!

At best there are people we can stand to live with most of the time, and frankly those are hard to find.

Best Answer

Soul. Soul mate. And everyone needs to continuously work on their relationship to maintain it. Even "sole mates".

Best Answer

that sucks :(

Best Answer

I don't think anyone but Quentin Tarantino likes feet that much.

Badum-tss!

Best Answer

Badum-tss!

Best Answer

“According to greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.”

I guess you just haven't found your other half yet.

Best Answer

I know that feeling

Best Answer