*edit* An percentage of how many people you think cheat would be nice too.
Durion23 Durion23 18-21, M 2 Answers Jun 2, 2012

The United States, and yes, there is plenty. <br />
I will never forget a test I gave in my class -- the day after Honor Society inductions -- when two inductees in the front row blatantly shared answers while I watched. I called them on it, only to have them do it again. I took their papers and wrote them up, asking that they be ejected from the Honor Society since they had none. No serious support from above. What message did that send? <br />
Did I mention that I always had at least three versions of each test and that I always made that clear before every test?

Best Answer

Ahh. Your a teacher. Well at least someone gets people for doing it. But yeah, I read alot about colleges and schools covering things up so they don't look bad. I see alot of people cheating and getting away with it as well. Thanks for the answer.

Best Answer

Percentages... I would guess that among students, almost all cheat at some time of another, so 90%. I would also say that the truly ambitious slow down or stop doing it because it holds them back more and more as personal accountability in non-cheatable situations come increasingly into play.

Best Answer

I think there's cheating everywhere, not just in schools

Best Answer

Yes, but this is a question about schools.

Best Answer