Because it sucks not being able to find love.
NeverFindMoi NeverFindMoi 22-25, M 16 Answers Jul 21, 2012

There is no shame in it, but do not expect it to solve your problem. My experience with dating sites is that most women want to chat for a long time before even considering meeting you. Some women only want to chat. Most men want to get the emailing/chatting over with, maybe talk on the phone, and then meet as soon as possible. They get frustrated. Women want to get a sense of who you are to decide whether it is safe to meet you in person. There are a lot of messed up people out there. So, while anything is possible, a dating site will probably not find you the love you're looking for.<br />
I suggest, instead, you work on making yourself lovable. Make your goal to find someone that you can love; not to passively be loved. The paradox about romantic love is that you must seek it, and yet not seek it. Clean up your physical appearance and get involved with some local activities that interest you. Be very friendly to anyone and everyone you come in contact with. You never know who may be watching.

Best Answer

no theres no shame in joining a dating site. it's pretty normal nowadays and isnt a big deal.

Best Answer

No, I don't think it is shameful. Just be prepared for disappointment. It seems like many people fabricate and lie on those sites because they are uncomfortable with themselves.

Best Answer

big " no"

Best Answer

Not at all. There's no shame in trying to find your soulmate :)

Best Answer

No shame, just be prepared for a lot of BS and scammers trying to steal personal information and extort money from you.<br />
My advice is to just be careful and second guess everything !!

Best Answer

Noooo, You can always say you're busy.

Best Answer

Couldn't be much worse than the real world...I say give it a go and the best of luck to you..In the meantime read good books about self-help /personal growth etc...so you can work some stuff out about relationships beforehand etc..I hope you do find what your looking for....I thought i did in real life but it all went weird and is over for no apparent reason..Long story..Hence the books..

Best Answer

I joined one for shíts n giggles. But I really don't think I'd feel comfortable actually meeting anyone from it.

Best Answer

No. It's just the way things are now, I think.<br />
But I do admit to feeling a bit pathetic about it, as I've been considering trying it myself.

Best Answer

I don't think so but I would not look for a date there. Just get out more, make friends, hang out with friends and eventually you will find someone.

Best Answer

No, the stigma isn't there like it used to be.

Best Answer

No, not at all

Best Answer