Why didn't you just call it weed, dumbass? Who knows what 420 is? But I think it should be legalized if you really want to know...it would probably get this country out of debt....and empty the grocery stores...lol...which would sell more food, make more jobs, increase GNP, and everyone would be happy...:)

Best Answer

WELL MOST FOLKS KNOW THE MEANING BUT YOU SEE IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THE ANSWER YOU GAVE IS GOOD BUT EVEN MY FAMILY CALL ME DUMMASS I SEE THAT YOU BELONG WITH THEM SMOKE ONE AND RELAX DUMMASS

Best Answer

I have never smoked pot, and I think it should be legalized.

Best Answer

The only ones who want it legalized are potheads and well that says it all really .

Best Answer

Don't believe everything you read. I don't smoke pot but I think our legal system has waaay more important issues than worrying about what someone does with their own body. Not to mention it is just wrong for the government or other people for that matter to tell me or anyone else what they can and can't do with their own body. Will cigarettes be next to be illegal? Why stop there ..lets make chocolate illegal cuz it's bad for the teeth.

Best Answer

Yes but I'm all for decriminalization which is a different matter .
I as a professional and ex user see NO good out of legalizing pot . And I'd assume majority of my counterparts feel the same .

Best Answer

WELL POT IS BETTER THAN BEING A DRUNK DO YOU DRINK R YOU A DRUNK WHITCH IS BETTER A DRUNK PERSON THAT KILLS WHEN THEY DRIVE OR A PERSON THAT IS A LITTLE HIGH BUT STILL FUNTIONS AS THEY DO IN THER EVERYDAY LIFE GO FIGURE

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

420 IS POT WEED SMOKE A JOINT

Best Answer

What is Legal 420?

Best Answer

WEED

Best Answer