I mean I don't think I'm gorgeous but not bad looking either. I have a brother that tells me that all the time and feel like I used to get called that at school all the time also. But now I feel that things have changed. I take care of my appearance more and dress better than I used to. I used to dress like a hobo and actually got mistaken for a homeless bum one time. This guy threw a quater at my feet. I feel like I experience this much less often and feel things have changed for me. And hope I don't sound like a douche when I say this, but Id like people who feel their ugly or hear people say their ugly to explain their experience.
Treyt Treyt 16-17, M 7 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Hobbies

Totally,look at the media nowadays ,its all about looking good and less to do with talent and personality. These beautiful people in the media usually have very ugly souls,and that is the trade off. But if your soul is beautiful then that will shine through all imperfections on the outside.

Best Answer

I believe in this a lot.

Best Answer

I don't hate pretty people. They didn't do anything wrong. I have bad luck, that's all.

Best Answer

Lol bad luck?

Best Answer

From personal experience, I have struggled in the past. It hard to define what an ugly person is, what is unattractive to you, may be very attractive to someone else. I've never been jealous of good looking people, I just resigned myself to the odd looking category and have had to live with it. But at the end of the day, we're all human and everyone has the same inside them, it's just some people luck out in the gene pool and others like myself do not. I don't hold it against beautiful people.

Best Answer

Name it ... and there's an opposite ... humans love to compare

Best Answer

Pretty women are mistreated and ostracized by women who are less pretty. Pretty women also tend to mingle with other pretty women, perhaps for that reason.

Best Answer

Wow, learnibg a lot here.

Best Answer