Totally,look at the media nowadays ,its all about looking good and less to do with talent and personality. These beautiful people in the media usually have very ugly souls,and that is the trade off. But if your soul is beautiful then that will shine through all imperfections on the outside.

Best Answer

I believe in this a lot.

Best Answer

I don't hate pretty people. They didn't do anything wrong. I have bad luck, that's all.

Best Answer

Lol bad luck?

Best Answer

From personal experience, I have struggled in the past. It hard to define what an ugly person is, what is unattractive to you, may be very attractive to someone else. I've never been jealous of good looking people, I just resigned myself to the odd looking category and have had to live with it. But at the end of the day, we're all human and everyone has the same inside them, it's just some people luck out in the gene pool and others like myself do not. I don't hold it against beautiful people.

Best Answer

Name it ... and there's an opposite ... humans love to compare

Best Answer