too much talk..........not enough action

Best Answer

Humans are the problem, always have been, always will be. long after we are all gone. the world will continue without us & so will other problems.

Best Answer

Yes I do,and have done for many years.Its something that is always just out of view,or at best a fleeting glimpse is caught of it.Its not any one particular event,but it is there in that event.Its all around,and its not human solely.Its stronger in many humans than Ive seen before now.Its been here a long time.

Best Answer

Just some people in it

Best Answer

Lack of morals, empathy, compassion and love, But fortunately not all of us humans lack those traits.

Best Answer

Yes false sense of entitlements and the evil nature that human due is wildly paradoxed via the contrasting sides of good and evil, when good goes bad and vice versa. I am the vice versa I guess. I really want to be a better person and have a pretty simple set of standards or morals I live by. Honesty, integrity and accountability being the foundations.

Best Answer