If yes what makes him/her different than the rest?
PineappleE PineappleE 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 11 in Dating & Relationships

Yes!<br />
I believe that there is that person out there that can fill hole in your heart you never knew you had, that's what makes then different.

Best Answer

it is a romantic notion spurred on by the euphoric feeling felt when falling in love.

Best Answer
Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

now as for my belief spiritual knowledge. we are all souls having a material experience, we are on a cycle of birth, old age, disease and death, strong relationships we build in one lifetime we will carry into another, if strong enough, we will carry that bond forever. in this material world, the only truest way to find soul mate, and i assume you mean intimate partner in life. is to hand all that over to God, once you give your life to God, he will assuredly put you and that person together, if one tries to do this on there own, disappointment will follow, this is of my opinion. Hare Krishna
by the way i have one of those solemates, great speaker.

Best Answer

yes, connection makes them different

Best Answer

Nope, there are just ppl that you can get along with and not be annoyed by their quirks

Best Answer

I use to, but I don't know anymore.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

nope... their's no such thing.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer