If yes what makes him/her different than the rest?
PineappleE PineappleE 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 11 in Dating & Relationships

Yes!<br />
I believe that there is that person out there that can fill hole in your heart you never knew you had, that's what makes then different.

Best Answer

it is a romantic notion spurred on by the euphoric feeling felt when falling in love.

Best Answer

I don't believe in souls or the idea of some completely perfect person but logically there is going to be someone out there that is better suited to a relationship with you than anyone else on this planet. Of course the chances of actually finding that particular person when there's around 7 billion people on the planet? Well they aren't good are they? I think the whole concept of a soulmate makes people believe in this sort of fantasy that they'll find someone to have a perfect relationship with. Perfect relationships don't exist. I believe there's millions of people out there for each and every one of us for whom we could have a long lasting and loving relationship with. If you search for perfection you'll probably die lonely.

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer
Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

now as for my belief spiritual knowledge. we are all souls having a material experience, we are on a cycle of birth, old age, disease and death, strong relationships we build in one lifetime we will carry into another, if strong enough, we will carry that bond forever. in this material world, the only truest way to find soul mate, and i assume you mean intimate partner in life. is to hand all that over to God, once you give your life to God, he will assuredly put you and that person together, if one tries to do this on there own, disappointment will follow, this is of my opinion. Hare Krishna
by the way i have one of those solemates, great speaker.

Best Answer

yes, connection makes them different

Best Answer

Nope, there are just ppl that you can get along with and not be annoyed by their quirks

Best Answer

I use to, but I don't know anymore.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

nope... their's no such thing.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer