Last Summer my friend's friends decided to go on vacation to Chicago Loop and they swam there. Problem is I knew this kid 4 years ago and everyone knew he couldn't swim. I talked on facebook to his girlfriend and she said he swam with her and her mother all summer. Were they being irresponsible for this? I mean taking a 19 year old to chicago is one thing, but allowing him to enter the water (I checked..they were in the Congress Hotel, the nearest water is a seawall and a ladder and the water is immediately very deep) what do you think he did put swimming as one of his interests on facebook earlier last february but thats all it couldve been
monk43353454353 monk43353454353 18-21, M 2 Answers Apr 29 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe he learned how to swim in the last 4 yrs... Doesn't seem irresponsible to me

Best Answer

what makes you think he did

Best Answer

If he swam with his girlfriend and her mother all summer, it sure sounds like he did. lol

Best Answer

Didn't I see this question posted earlier? Is this another botting program...? :(

Best Answer