It would be nice but sometimes unhelpful answers are humorous.

Best Answer

yes and they should also add what the ****?,idiot and are you serious?

Best Answer

Personally I think we all know when it isn't helpful, they are just trying to be humorus. I know it can be frustraiting to get silly answers. Some people seeing the humor in most questions in life. It can be entertaining for all if only you can see the lighter side which isn't easy.<br />
I like to help anyone with a question where there is a lot of pain involved. If there isn't the pain then some of the people like to see the lighter side. <br />
So I do not think that it is needed to have a button like that. I know if I didn't see the lighter side of life I wouldn't be alive.

Best Answer

yes , but only when it is not a appropriate answer related to the question

Best Answer

I think it would abused by people simply disliking that with which they disagree and in the end, the "unlike" button would be the thing that is unhelpful.

Best Answer

Ep used to have something like that... but the don't offend anyone at all mentality here at Ep had it removed.

Best Answer

That would be amusing, i bet i could get record breaking dislikes.

Best Answer

If that's what you desire..suggest it.

Best Answer