Please no rude comments. I am asking here because I am curious, and can not bother anyone about it. I will list some "symptoms" and you can tell me what you THINK could be wrong. 1. Sore nipple. 2. breasts feel weighed down and in pain. 3. at the moment, my right breast has 2-3 red cicle like spots, with a tiny hole in the middle of one of them, sometimes bleeds, and flaky skin around it. 4. tiny, and i mean tiny, white "thread-like" hair on the bottom of both breasts. other symptoms that MIGHT make things easier, not breast related... 1. Can hardly sleep 2. Extremely thirsty 3.hard stool 4. grumpy with everyone 5. sometimes feel like throwing up when I can't sleep I am NOT pregnant... a virgin can't get pregnant.... Reason I can NOT go to a doctor to find out is because my mother is extremely sick, and i can't bother my dad about it right now.... So please, no rude comments :)
DepressedGirl06 DepressedGirl06 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Women's Health

No, that is not breast cancer. Breast cancer is a disease of the internal organ, and you describe a problem on the skin. So it is more likely a dermatological problem. If it is a kind mycosis, some over-the-counter creams work very well. If you don't want to go to the doctor right away, at least go ask for some advice at the local pharmacy.

Best Answer

Breast cancer is internal, not external. You have to see a doctor to be examined.

Best Answer

Cancerous spots are hard, expand in size over time and exist in a fixed position (they do not move if you push the around). I am a doctor but there is not a whole hell of a lot I can say without a check up, what I will say s do not stress or worry and get it checked

Best Answer

Can you maybe get a friend to sit with your mother for a few hours while you get checked out by a doctor? Seriously. No one here is really qualified to diagnose you and any doctor would want to examine your breasts and run tests.

Best Answer

You cannot help anybody else who is extremely sick, if you yourself are sick and at risk of getting worse. Seems like a doctor is not only your best option; it is your only option.

Best Answer

Don't know Phone a Naturopath about it! He or She will tell more than a doctor would!

Best Answer

hello to you all, my name is Wendy Brimm , i am from Vegas here in united state, i wish to tell you all, how i find a doctor that cure me from SKIN CANCER, which i had for three years with his natural herbal medicine i bought from him, it all went this way, i was online one very day when i saw a comment of a woman called MARIA KATRINA from united kingdom sharing her testimony about how this very doctor cured her of HIV, and he also cured AIDS too, but i never really believed but i just decided to give it a try and i contacted DOCTOR HAKIM, so he told me anything i needed to know and what to do to get cured and free from my cancer issue, so i went straight and make provisions for the herbs which he used to prepare medicine for me,i applied the medicine and just to see that the exact day which doctor harkim said i we be cured i was felling good and healthy at once, my strength was regained i went for check up in the hospital and my family doctor told me i am free from cancer, this was the greatest miracle that has happened to me in my life, and i promise doctor hakim that i we share his good work to the world, i gave his email to my friends,they were having similar disease problem and now they are cured from the diseases such as: Sexual Health and Sexually Transmitted Infection/Disease / HPV/HERPES<br />
KIDNEY/ HEART DISEASE and many more i can say he make used of natural herbs for them. these are few i can say about this DOCTOR HAKIM, i went with my family to thank him for his great work and solution in my life, wish i never expected this was possible, I we like you to contact him today on his private <br />
EMAIL ADDRESs: dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com if you have any health issue i believe this doctor can help you out as well.

Best Answer