A guy mentioned a newspaper story about a nerd who strangled some guy with his legs and I want your opinion on if he's telling the truth. OK Well Here's his condensed post: '''' There was a reported case of a person being strangled by a nerd's legs in my local paper yesterday! It is still under investigation, so not many details were released. The victim, a 17 year old male, was last seen at a Denny's with three nerds. He was found strangled in his car early the next morning. The coroner concluded from the bruising that he had been strangled between a set of thighs. He speculated that they were likely nerd thighs. It was front page of the "community" section of our local paper. No motive was mentioned in the article. The witness from Denny's described the three people he was with as looking like they were in the chess club. I live in a small town, so there is a big divide between the jock types and the nerd types. It was easy to understand who was behind this.''
mel3434 mel3434 18-21, M 4 Answers May 12 in Health

GFY.

Best Answer

Now you are pretending to be someone else, talking about yourself. OMG!

Best Answer

No - He wasn't. None of them have been. In fact, no nerds killed that day. Or any day. It's all a lie.

Best Answer

Howd you know?

Best Answer

I know all sorts of little things.

Best Answer

'''I don't know. Last year a drunk guy ran over two kids here and it didn't show up online. It also just happened, so it might show up online in the coming days. Some reporter would have to find the police report. I don't think our local reporters forward anything to the AP. The article only mentioned the cause of death and associated bruising. I will let you know if anything more is released.''

Best Answer