You only have one truly great relationship in your lifetime. Meaning romantic/love relatioships
cjepp cjepp 31-35, F 8 Answers Feb 15 in Community

Not true at all.......there's a whole lot of people out there that don't even get the one

Best Answer

Oh very true, never thought of that!!

Best Answer

Complete crap.

Best Answer

What makes you think that? Have you had more than one truly great relationship?

Best Answer

Yes, I've had a couple.

Best Answer

Well you sir have been a very lucky man :)

Best Answer

I have been lucky. I've got my scars too though. There is never one without the other.

Best Answer

Nothing could be truer, or farther from the truth. You only have the moment you're in. Yesterday is past, and tomorrow is a fantasy.

Best Answer

Very thought provoking words, thank you.

Best Answer

Truly great.... I'm still waiting. At my age - it is getting more unlikely all the time.

Best Answer

I wish you the best and hope you soon find your truly great relationship and enjoy every minute in between :)

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

That's a load of poo.

Best Answer

So you have had more than one truly great relationship?

Best Answer

I haven't had ANY truly great relationships, probably never will. Only one "ex" I've had out of all of them ever was angry at me after the relationship ended. I've had good ones, sure, did I love them? No.

Best Answer

Oh I see, I hope you find yours one day. I've had only one but I lost it. So I hope it's not true. Good luck to you :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I've been wondering if I'll ever have it in me to be in a relationship. The last one I had was when I was 19. I'm 26 now and thinking that I'll just be an old maid.

Best Answer

I've thought the same thing many times, I think you will it will probably be when you least expect it and with the person you least expect :)

Best Answer

yes agreed

Best Answer

There is no reason why this should be true.

Best Answer