Its not that I don't trust my new bf, but this story sounds too dramatic, aka: bs. He says he had 2 cats, big ones(like20-30lbs) and one day the neighbor dog got into his yard and the two big, dominant male cats somehow quickly killed a 50-60lb dog...Do you think its even possible or are his cats just part mountain lion...lol...? Seriously though. I have 3 dogs(2 small, one huge) and worry about if we ever move in together someday in the far future, for the safety of my doggies. Do you know???
seamoss seamoss 36-40, F 12 Answers May 4, 2012

my 7 lb. cat murdered a 200lb couch with its bare claws. Anythings possible (Now the 7 lb cat is in 70 lbs of concrete at the bottom of the Merrimack river. Do you believe me?

Best Answer

haha-maybe...my dog ate my mattress and bedspread once...

Best Answer

um? what kinda cats he got there half lion half tiger? some cats are mean and nasty but to kill a dog? nah i dont think so

Best Answer

Perhaps, its part long-extint sabertooth tiger...hmmm??

Best Answer

This is possible. Cats can be ferocious, especially if they are the bigger breeds. I've seen dogs kill a cat or snap a cat's back with a single bite and shake, so the dog would have to have been old and week and the cats pretty big.

Best Answer

♩ ♪ ♫ ♯did the doggies' thighs spontaneously combust♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Best Answer

definetly, cats run the show lol

Best Answer

There is no way,I can see this happening. A dog has a much bitter bite radius. As long as we are talking about normal cats and dogs.

Best Answer

Supposedly, one cat took on the face and the other the rear end. Yikes-evil teamwork, but really???

Best Answer

This is sooooo unlikely. In the first place the only way a cat could conceivable kill a dog would be get the dog by the Throat it would have to be a giant cat to get the dogs throat in it's mouth. Like I said the bite radius of a 25 lb.cat wouldn't do it.

Best Answer

Yes, it's possible. I've seen two cats whip dogs before. One was a tuxedo tom that was about 25 lbs, so I know what he's talking about. However, it is VERY unlikely.

Best Answer

Depends on what kind of cats they are. I saw a bobcat/tabby mix destroy a doberman once.

Best Answer

One of his cats has since died, but the other, who I've yet to meet is like 25lbs, solid black and muscular. he claims that his vet told him once that the cat could be a bit bobcat, but he doesn't look like one at all. We all know people who have an obvious Husky type dog, but insist its wolf, to be weird or cool. So I'm not sure I buy this...

Best Answer