I mean if time travel was possible, don't you think someone in the future would of invented the time machine and traveled back into time already? You could do so much like preventing wars or telling people when a certain natural disaster was going to happen so they can avoided it. Or even bring back something that could cure cancer. It could save so many lives.
ssvpro8 ssvpro8 18-21, M 13 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Fiction

There have been a number of experiments done at various universities in the USA on Time Travel. The hypothesis is very interesting, and when you hear them, they mostly sound plausible, but none have worked yet. Still... very interesting stuff and ongoing.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. For some reason I've become very interested in time travel and paradoxes and stuff like that. It really makes you think.

Best Answer

The weird part is, when I first heard of one experiment, I thought, "That's not possible". But after reading the professor's hypothesis, I suddenly found myself thinking... OK, that sounds like it might work. Its not an expensive experiment, so the university gave him the green light to try.

Best Answer

To a degree, that is true. So far the experiments conducted were only for projecting particles into the future, not into the past. A transmitter was set up that fired particles into a magnetic coil that was suppose to project the particles into the future. A detector was set up to detect if those particles could be received. So far, none have.
One argument against time travel is: ""We should know time travel is possible or not, because we would have met time travelers by now". Some people state the time travelers are the homeless people you see wearing tinfoil hats. No real evidence is available to prove either argument.

Best Answer

I will tell you last week.

Best Answer

It is theoretically possible, but practically impossible.

Best Answer

yes . . . theoretical physics have just proven that if you build a time maching it would only go back in time to when you first starting building the time machine . . . impossible to go any further back . . . that is why we have never seen our futures selves . . .

Best Answer

The only plausible time travel that can be mathematically verified that I know of is that of differences in time caused by space travel which has been experienced by astronauts aboard space craft. Only minimal time differences can be experienced by orbiting the earth. Much faster speeds and distances would be needed to gain any appreciable time.

Best Answer

YES! I've heard of that. I totally forgot about it. I saw how that explained it in a video a long time ago. I'll probably search for it again later.

Best Answer

If they can split atoms anything is possible

Best Answer

Haha I like the way you think.

Best Answer

Some day...

Best Answer

maybe some day, even if it happens i don't think it should interfere the past nor future,

Best Answer

i think the mind is such a great time machine.you can communicate with the past but i think this is not mean to happen do to that you will interfere with the evolution

Best Answer

Someday it will be possible.

Best Answer