PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 11 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Doing Good

Use a meat tenderizing mallet to kill it. Tabasco makes them edible.

Best Answer

I would love to, honey! They are not man enough to talk face to face-they just leave comments and block. LOL. Perhaps we could dine on one together? :)

Best Answer

I would love to try vivisection on a troll.

Best Answer

Yes, actually I do bet they taste as such.

Best Answer

trolls should be treated like eggplants. ... Cover in Salt and wash thoroughly before cooking to remove the bitterness

Best Answer

You would have to add lots of sour cream and chives. And a lot of onions when I get deep fried. But you will have to probably through me in the trash anyway, I would be to tought to eat. Unless you add something to tenderize and make me sweet. But. I'm just an old troll, with no heart.

Best Answer

You are so not a troll. I am speaking on the despicable ones here. Happy 2014, G.! :)

Best Answer

Are you sure, I am not one of them. Just ask my past friends.

Best Answer

I know without a doubt that you are not a troll. Perhaps they were not withstanding friends. Maybe they were fair weather ones.

Best Answer

You may have a good point, thank you, for setting me straight. But I still feel that way sometimes.

Best Answer

Deep fried in their own sorrow and seasoned with self pity. Served luke warm of course.

Best Answer

I'd prefer tempura. Yum.

Best Answer

No. They would taste like greasy old crow, or skunk.

Best Answer

Do not forget the Vinegar

Best Answer

I heard they taste like chicken.

Best Answer

Sounds delicious I love French fries

Best Answer