Im short and my skin is little dark....I feel Im just a clown when Im in the crowd
pesame pesame 18-21, F 21 Answers Feb 1, 2012

not one of my friends have i ever picked because i thought they were beautiful....not one. beauty is not in how you look but, what you say,and what you do. not many of us will make it on a cat walk.and as a young girl i would also look in the mirror and.........sigh.

it changes,all this uncertainty about yourself. we grow up and learn different things about ourselves that make sense.some of the funniest,happiest,unique people i know,didnt give a rats arse about what anybody thought.and there is a lesson in that..................freedom of being what you are

Best Answer

Ive been hating mysef since I was about 7. I feel Im different ,maybe special

Best Answer

your no different to anybody and yeap we all special, if this thought is constantly haunting you,start looking in your area for help,maybe a help line who can advise you how to get help...be real active against these feelings,if they are fighting with you...fight back

Best Answer

No sweetheart, you are not ugly! You just look a little different from all those chattering white chicks. Be proud of yourself. You are a pretty young lady just starting out on this adventure called life. Hope it helps. Love and hugs

Best Answer

Thanks. Im really being confused and dont know what to do these days. I will go to college soon ,leave home and live on my own. I want to love someone bravely .but My future is quite unsure...

Best Answer

You are/will be what you think. as what you think of yourself is what others see. I know it sounds ridiculous. but it is true, and this is coming from someone who has to live everyday projecting the image she wants others to see her as.

Best Answer

You are adorable! Know it!

Best Answer

well of course if you keep telling yourself that you're gonna feel that way! You are NOT ugly and stupid, you're adorable!

Best Answer

thanks....Im even afraid to look into the mirror when Im at school...I dont know why

Best Answer

You're pretty I think that's you in your avatar. Sometimes in life we feel we don't measure up to other people's standards. Personality is first and looks are secondary remember that.

Best Answer

You are a you and are special because you are you. Looks mean nothing. Its inside what counts.

Best Answer

well, if you asked me out i would say yes. so i don't think you should think of yourself as ugly, it seems a little irrational. trust me, i would tell you if i thought you were. i like honesty.

Best Answer

At the moment I think your stupid for saying your ugly did your mirror lie or something. You are cute and adorable and that's that. You should have more confidence in your self :3

Best Answer

Pesame: I love the way you began expressing yourself as soon as you began replying to the supportive posts you've garnered here. For instance, the poetic way you express your wish to "love someone bravely someday". You've been thinking you're different and special because you're darn right: You really are! You have talents or gifts unique to you, some of which may be able to affect others profoundly! But you'll need that confidence you're openly seeking in order to manifest that fully, which I feel you will. I struggle with daily insecurity and don't feel it's an age-specific thing, and it may well be a lifelong mainanance project for some of us. Especially, IMO, if you're artistic, musical, or expressive in like manner; I feel you'll be more sensitive, and I feel you fit into this category!

As far as the comments about how it's in your favour, not disfavour, that you're not of "white" appearance..um, race doesn't factor, in my opinion, into one's beauty, except to enhance it either way, but though well-intentioned people abound, perhaps it would be kinder if some would say that just because we may not fit the stereotyped beauty the American media created and sold for decades - which has been petering out now anyway - that that's no indicator of unattractiveness!

After all, there are tons of white people on this site who may not feel good about themselves - or at least, may not after reading those comments! ;-) Such messages have undermined their own original intent once that is posted, I think.

One more thing Pesame, re: these persistent feelings of self-attack: There are scientists - and of course I've forgotten the source to cite here - who are researching the hormone estrogen based on a popular but still not-accepted hypothesis that estrogen, once it kicks into full gear, for lack of better phrase, in puberty, has - unlike testosterone or progesterone (that one a hormone I believe both genders share, anyway..) may be a genuine culprit, a diredt, if unintentionally-designed cause, for these feelings of inadequacy and beyond that hit females in such excessive numbers. Just thought I'd throw that in there..

Best Answer

Oh crap! My original answer was deleted, so if you don't mind my lengthiness, here it is/was: You need love!! A lot!! So please come to EP often, collect all the love, support, and friendship you can, carrying it out into the world, daily, with you, knowing that under the cool exterior of those you pass by, are mostly good people, many of whom would befriend or help and like you for you, and one or two of whom you may already have met here on EP! ;-) I also mentioned that you shouldn't worry about your looks, I can see with my own two eyes you shouldn't..and standards of beauty are next to meaningless and change every few years now. So superficial. As for stupid?? No way!! Anyone who is thoughtful enough to read..my long, long answers..! *LOL*..or anyone else's questions, articles, and reflect on their stories here on EP, cannot be a stupid person. It may well be that you are a bit too intellectual, smart, thoughtful, and often think yourself into corners. That's a nasty bind that can take awhile to balance out too, common in your teen years as you reflect more and more. Just wanted to add my two cents because you really have got it wrong about yourself, in my opinion. Another poster here who mentioned verbal abuse has a point too..if someone's been putting you down, it would hit you this hard. Just keep coming here! <3

Best Answer

If you look down on yourself......You allow every one else to do the same.

What you think of your self has a powerfull effect on how other people will see you.

"Know thyself, And thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and the universe"

Best Answer

you can be whatever you want but if youre asking this question you cant be too stupid. as for ugle well just in the eyes of the beholder. i hope you get the answer you want.

Best Answer

I didnt realize its a problem ,I mean I always look down on myslef...

Best Answer

maybe its not a problem so ask a friend if no one here knows you

Best Answer

I've never met you, but you look adorable in your avatar :)

Best Answer

thanks^_^

Best Answer

Hey, just telling it how I see it :)

Best Answer

really? you look cute, in an attractive way not in the "i have nothing else to say so lets just call her cute" kinda way. short, dark skin, i mean how could you think you're ugly? plus you know most guys prefer shorter girls that I know. And anyone that judges you based off your looks anyway is an ******* unworthy of your gracing his presence.

Best Answer

thank u:) I dont know,Ive been trying to be confident....still feel like less than others

Best Answer

Best Answer

the problem is that people still put so much stock into physical reality which is only but an illusion, look into quantum physics, visit thespiritscience.net

You do not need to compare yourself to others. When you are happy with yourself your body will react just the same as your heart and mind. If you are happy your body will reflect that and vice versa. That is not to say that everyone is going to be the next top model if they just think good thoughts, but people will undoubtedly be more attracted to those who energy portrays that they are comfortable with themselves. People will be more drawn to that. Find what makes you beautiful. Everyone can be beautiful, but it doesn't have to start from the outside. In fact, it can only come from within, search yourself for a while. And remember please to not take others opinion as fact. Look up the double slit experiment and tell me, who is in more control of your beauty and how you see yourself, you or another? Find your answer for yourself. No one can convince you and if they can, you don't want that anyway as you will become dependent on them and not on yourself for your happiness.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Confidence is just a state of mind. Find something your good at and excel. Prove to yourself you are better than most people

Best Answer

My sister just told me that my favorite member in my fave band Arashi, would like me, 'cause apparently I look like a cat. I was like, 0.o um.. Thanks..?

Best Answer