You sound like you're someone who might take it upon themselves to make sure they know.

Best Answer

Yes, they may think or believe they're ugly and another would think the total opposite.

Best Answer

There are many beautiful people I know that are acutally very ugly because of their ugly hearts that are cold.....I just really try to find the beauty in everyone...normally it comes from deep within...:)

Best Answer

by who's definition of ugly?

Best Answer

yes i think they know. But we must not make anybody feel that he/she is ugly... The real beauty is the beauty of the inner soul

Best Answer

this is a sad question, but i guess if a person repels others on the outside due to their appearance they may feel ugly... truthfully i think it's unfair to call anyone ugly... people are so much more than their looks.

Best Answer

I had a good looking friend that was ugly as hell. I finally had to let him know.

Best Answer

Does the face matter?Real ugliness comes from within.

Best Answer

Ugly on the outside, or ugly on the inside? <br />
Different people think different people are beautiful, but a person with an ugly attitude is ugly to everyone.

Best Answer

It's always been pretty obvious to me.

Best Answer

Ugly is subjective.

Best Answer