It's offensive to people who are gay, and that's good enough reason for me not to use it. Same way I don't like the "n" word, and that should be reason enough for people not to use it around me.<br />
It's about human respect.

Best Answer

My elderly aunt still uses it to refer to a jolly or fun night out ... With no concern for it's more modern connertation of implying homosexuality. 

Best Answer

I used to use to mean smthg ridiculous or lame but not anymore. I don't wanna sound offensive.

Best Answer

gay is gay......as normal as talkin bout the weather

Best Answer

Nothing wrong. Very socially appropriate. Gays use It that's comfortable. Homosexual? African American? Black. Nothing to fear. If someone is uncomfortable they will definitely tell gay. No,biggie, no one ******* cares. But fa**or is a no no. Same as derogatory terms for racial minorities. Been told..people prefer overt racism or stereotyping rather than games to deal with. Be straight up. If u need a little bit of schooling not offensive. But ignorance should not be an excuse in 2014

Best Answer