AlissiaAnissia AlissiaAnissia 18-21, F 10 Answers Mar 12, 2012

its bad if you're using it by meaning it but its normal if you're just kidding...

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

It's offensive to people who are gay, and that's good enough reason for me not to use it. Same way I don't like the "n" word, and that should be reason enough for people not to use it around me.

It's about human respect.

Best Answer

one time i was walking past a couple of black teenagers, and instead of saying "that's so gay", they said, "that's so white". i was nonchalant about it, but they realized i heard them, and they got so embarassed.

...

david letterman says "that's gay!" about 10 times in every show. it never occurred to me that he meant it in any other way, except as a homophobic perjorative. i'm still pretty sure that he's a homophobe. whenever i hear somebody say it, i interpret it as being anti-gay.

Best Answer

I used to use to mean smthg ridiculous or lame but not anymore. I don't wanna sound offensive.

Best Answer

My elderly aunt still uses it to refer to a jolly or fun night out ... With no concern for it's more modern connertation of implying homosexuality. 

Best Answer

All slang is bad. For many reasons.

Before you remind us all that Shakespeare brought us many new words, which were slang, I'll remind you that his handwriting was so poor, it's disputed that his name was Shakespeare.

Best Answer

gay is gay......as normal as talkin bout the weather

Best Answer