Part of me feels like they are, the part that is so disgusted that others can be so sick and twisted and believes they just need to disappear. And the other part feels like vigilantes are hypocrites, especially when they kill killers. The only thing I can come up with is that they think their actions are just in ridding the world of scum.
emotionbandit95 emotionbandit95 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Community

We cant allow just anyone to take the law into their hands. A person cant just name themselves judge, jury and executioner.

Best Answer

I think there is lots of room for error. I distrust anyone who plays judge and jury and asks for my blind faith.

Best Answer

Vigilantes are the true justice givers, the ********* child molesters known as "Judges" do not care, its their job to keep these scum on the street all the plan to make the world live in daily fear. Vigilante's, not enough of them

Best Answer

There's lots of good answers here which I won't repeat.<br />
Just wanted to say I remember feeling like vigilantism had a place in an under-prosecuted world of rapists and murderers - until (over 20 years ago) a group of people in a town near where I lived broke into the house of, tortured and murdered a paediatrician. It sounds like a bad joke, but its the sad truth.

Best Answer

People do not have the right to "teach someone a lesson" or "take matters into their own hands" these people make themselves judge and jury...what is right about that?

Best Answer

Did you know...that the way you answer a lot of questions have this undertone to them that has potential to make the asker feel like they're stupid? Or my questions, at least. Maybe it's subconscious, maybe it's intentional, either way you slice it I find it a little annoying.

Best Answer

That has to be the way you are reading it...or, that I am not you're cup of tea. I honestly don't recall answering any of your questions specifically. But, I do have a knack for being sarcastic.. Not everyone likes that about me. That is ok.

Best Answer

I don't know you enough to dislike you, it's just the way you answer questions. I can be very sarcastic myself, so I know that there's different levels; it's a huge possibility that I'm just not use to yours.

Best Answer

That is entirely possible. I think it also depends on the day. I assure you, if I were trying to belittle you, at all, you would know...this was a good question, by the way.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

You are welcome.

Best Answer

Offending males should be hanged by females who want to do it.

Best Answer