AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 17 Answers Dec 19, 2013 in Community

I'm not intimidated by them. I'd just rather not date someone who has had sex with '50' other women to be honest.

Best Answer

Glad you're honest.

Best Answer

Yup my boyfriend will be like "my ex Kathryn would give me a BJ everday" it's like SHUT UP I REALLY DON'T GIVE A F-UCK ABOUT KATHRYN lol

Best Answer

...That's just not right! Wha-how... I mean.. no, that's not cool. He's... aye-yah.

Best Answer

Lol he is a stupid horny 14 y/o boy lol

Best Answer

. . .
Uh. . . what? Wh-what?! He should be all up in the video games, super-heroes, working at a Wood Shop and building tree houses or SOMETHING, instead of asking for..

I think I'm going to faint.

Best Answer

Lol y kids my age always do that stuff and I'm a year younger than him

Best Answer

No, those men are simply slvts and not partner material... :P

Best Answer

Men, Women... all the same to me really. <br />
In one case, I know I'd be somewhat intimidated if I knew a gal that was more experienced in a lot of different things...at first.<br />
Who wouldn't? Especially if you really like the person and want the time between you two to be special. You'd like it to be something great and memorable.<br />
The thing is, if you can get at their heart strings, your voice is a gorgeous song for them in any way, the captivation of two people in that one moment, it won't matter how much or how little the experience maybe.<br />
Because nothing could compare to what the two of you have at that moment in time.<br />
...Universe, I miss romance.

Best Answer

i'm more worried about whether or not they wore protection

Best Answer

I and a lot of my male friends are professionals and we are very busy during the week and lead active social lives and put in long hours at work. Hey we do not have time to bed all kinds of women or do we or want to either. I know a couple men like that and yes they are no better than a male gigolo.I think i would be afraid to tell my girlfriend how many women i have kept the bed warm with. First if i told her i only had relationships with a couple women i would be afraid she would think i was not very good in the bedroom and then she might not want to form a relationship with me. If i told her i had dozens she would think me a male tramp.

Best Answer

Not really, psychology suggests women are attracted to power.

Best Answer

I think you need to think about something else other than women.

Best Answer

yes, I think it's more often the other way around. it's somewhat true for me, though I have had my encouragement... my numbers are low, so most any woman my age has had more partners than me... so there's that too.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I think we prefer it that way. ;)

Best Answer

Yet if a guy does he's labeled as a player or play boy, and women think because of this history he can't possibly love a woman.

Best Answer

No, us women prefer it that men have slept with several women. That means they know how to please. Actually, never mind. I think I just prefer him to be more experienced. If a girl has slept with several guys, she's a ****.

Best Answer

I will answer this easy - NO<br />
BUT Some men are intimidated by some ladies who are more experienced than they are

Best Answer

Already asked that question, Ned-o, you're a little late, lol.

Best Answer

Just woke up

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer