twiggy93 twiggy93 18-21, F 24 Answers Mar 2 in Politics

Nope - world war is sort of ruled out, now. Too many big businesses would suffer. So only smaller countries get used as testbeds for profitable new weapons. So war with N Korea is moderately likely if they saber-rattle too much; and war in the Middle East could kick off at any time.

Best Answer

I'm more worried about China's claim in the South China Sea and infringing on 5 other growing Asian countries' territory for minerals and fish. It won't be pretty in the east either

Best Answer

Man has said it's over since we lived in caves.

Best Answer

No. Most likely Iran will finally get a working nuke and fire it at Israel it'll fall short and the u.s. will get blamed

Best Answer

Can't really have a world war with only two countries involved.

Best Answer

Nah

Best Answer

This isn't going to be a major war. With military forces eye balling each other and uncertain political control, it is quite likely that there may be some fighting, but Ukraine wouldn't stand a kitten in hell's chance against Russia, and western powers are talking about kicking Russia out of the G8 rather than preparing to fire missiles.

Best Answer

I really don't think WW3 will happen everyone is going to talk like it but it wont happen

Best Answer

nah!<br />
Someone would have to attack Russia, the U.S. Europe or the Middle East in a Big Time way killing lotsa innocent people

Best Answer

ww3 been gonna on since 9/11

Best Answer

No, I do not.

Best Answer

No no one is going to do anything except sacation

Best Answer

no. it may seem that it could happen, but, it won't. no need to worry. :)

Best Answer

No, Obama's not dumb enough to get us into a war with the Soviet Union.

Best Answer

However David Cameron is a complete idiot so god only knows what would happen to Britain if anything ever happened

Best Answer

Cameron is kind of an idiot, but I don't think he's that stupid. Plus, based on the news accounts I've seen it appears that Merkel and Obama are handling most of the discussions on this one. I have faith in the outcome as long as those two are taking the lead.

Best Answer

Probably not here...more like other countries... like Korea...

Best Answer

Osama is shaking in his golf shoes,,no back bone,,

Best Answer

Don't care. I'm fR enough away from the fallout

Best Answer

Probably not

Best Answer