I've never won it. :(
freeed freeed 61-65, M 24 Answers Nov 18, 2011

Yeah, they do, but they only give out one prize every so often. Kinda like winning the lottery. I know this sounds cheezy coming from a walgreens employee, but you really help out the employees of the store who gave you the survey. And I mean the little people. The surveys are anonymous, but the results are reported directly to the stores and in reality directly affects the amount of hours some people get.(better service=more hours) If you mention people directly they get little rewards to boost moral. Its nice to be recognized for the hard work we put in. So if you got good service you could consider it your good deed for the day to fill it out. ; )

Best Answer

Now I feel my time is not wasted - I just gave all "9s" to the employee who I liked. They really were deserving of them!

Best Answer

Mr. Walgreen has won it 4 months runnin after his wife won the previous 13. Kind of a family thing as I understand it.<br />
But keep on tryin - can' win if you don' play. =)

Best Answer

R there any unmarried Walgreens girls I could use to increase my chances?

Best Answer

What day of the month does it payout the $3,000 ? Whom was the winner for May 2013 ?

Best Answer

The real question is, if they didn't award it, how would you know? Even if they do tax audit this, they could just use the same exemptions non-profits do to keep money, usually by paying it to a subsidiary.

Best Answer

I think the non-disclosure is why I suspect them of not giving it...or giving it to an insider,

Best Answer

that is bullshit sueb3. not to you , but it's advertised as a monthly sweepstakes. that means once a month winner. to lump it all for one person for a tiny sum of 3k for the whole year is ludicrous. i had misgivings when filling out their survey, now i know why!

Best Answer

Yes, I do!!! They are extremely reputable and have global identity, so I believe they wouldn't tarnish this reputation and identity by hoodwinking the public. I for one would be extremely shamed, disappointed, and discouraged if they were to not award the monthly prize!!!

Best Answer

no but once a year yes. while i don't know anyone who has won on any of the survey contests offered at stores....they wouldn't advertise if they didn't do it. oh stand corrected walmart store reciept survey and the price was over 3k (moms ex with her reciept)....so grab those thrown away receipts without any credit card transactions and discount card info (can be disputed since it would be evident you didn't make the purchase since it has someone elses name on it) what i notice it is often married couples/widowers who win big, and often retirement age and already well off and have won before. but you see rarely single young people win too but come from money....you have to pay taxes on that....old saying cant make money without spending money (often more than you win). rearely you see those without a pot to pee in , who are young win....but again that is a rare thing to see.

Best Answer

I work at Walgreens. I just read that it will be given out in Jan. 13 for the entire year of 2012. I thought it was a monthly drawing. SO I'm pretty disappointed for my customers. The odds are terrible considering they will only be doing 1 drawing for the entire year. BUT as the other employee above said; they do use this as a way to recognize good employees. SO give us a good (9) rating for good service and please mention our names specifically cs' it's the ONLY method that actually awards recognition to the little guy. Talking to a manager - even the store manager - about how great someone was to you goes NO WHERE. ONLY if you call in with the survey or call 1800walgreens. That will give them a change for a little recognition.

Best Answer

When they deserve it I give the employees a 9 - the cashier is identified on the receipt.

Best Answer

Ya, but that doesn't give them any recognition. You have to mention their name. Thanks for giving us your feedback!

Best Answer

this is ridiculous. they need to change the effing register tape to not read 'monthly sweepstakes'

Best Answer

It's such a tiny amount to a business like Walgreens that it wouldn't be worth the risk of being found out if they didn't award the prize.

Best Answer

Reasonable!

Best Answer

If they advertise they do I guess they do. Keep answering those questions but the odds are so slim of you winning I would say don't waist your time.

Best Answer

I need to get a life....

Best Answer

call this number 1-877-250-5823 ask for the names of survey winners. They will most likely give you initials and state of a "winner". Don't accept it. Get the address to receive the "winners list" mailed to you. Do what's needed to receive the "list". Most likely, you will NOT receive ANYTHING. Report back here on your experience. This seems to be a scam...scams are illegal! Class action suit? These big corps need to stop playing with us while we give them our money. Let's STAND people...hasn't enough been done to the middle class?

Best Answer

As you can see this Q is seasoned. Since posting I've encountered about one item per month reputedly on sale that scans full price. I seem to be the only one squawking as the cashier always looks surprised. Everyone else shuffles through line and trusts the scanner but, for example, every $3 worth of sale items they get $4 for adds up over a week! Multiply by total number of stores nationwide...

Best Answer

just posting on an internet board really does no good other than meeting people with the same interest.Don't get me wrong...that's a good thing, however,we NEED to take action.

Best Answer

can we get a winner to come aboard and tell us that it's legit? If anyone has one, please let us know.

Best Answer

I think this is "fake", I always answer Walgreen survey and I never win...!! I think walgreens is usind my valuable time, so, I won't do it anymore...!! It sounds attractive 3K Prize..BUT IT'S NOT REAL...!! I don't trust on Walgreen...!!

Best Answer

OMG...I do those surveys faithful! I've even completed 3 surveys within a month and still have not won. I am giving up at this point! I feel like I have wasted my time, however I will not stop shopping there.

Best Answer

Can you actually enter more than once each month? I have so many receipts from W and each of them has a survey# and pw...

Best Answer

Yes, but is it really worth it? DO they award the prize?

Best Answer

i hope so

Best Answer

Walgreen could a least make an announcement that there was a winner. According to them they have a drawing for 3K every month.<br />
Regarding the survey itself it is important to answer truthfully. A person's job can be affected.

Best Answer

No there are no winners posted at the local Walgreens; I think it is a hoax just to get people to call and comment on their stores and employees ; there is no prize

Best Answer

they recognize the coustumer opinion is very important

Best Answer

If the names of the twelve monthly $3000.00 winners cannot be disclosed for whatever reason, then I would conclude there are no winners and Walgreens is rewarded
with the information in the surveys submitted. If true, very disappointing. Thank you.

Best Answer