its not cheating but if i knew my husband was fantasizing with another woman that is cheating. at least its reagular Po**

Best Answer

My wife doesn't like me looking a **** either, but she sure does appreciate it when I'm nailing her extra hard because I'm so turned on thinking about some **** I saw. Women don't understand that a guy has to "relieve" himself regularly or else the balls will start hurting really bad when we get turned on. The stuff has to come out one way or another, that's why guys have "wet dreams". **** is like fast food ************, you get in, get what you want and get off and go on about your day. Having sex with a woman is a process, one that we don't always have the time and energy for. Sometimes we just have to take care of business. If you think your hubby doesn't have a fantasy sex life, there may be something wrong with him, jk.

Best Answer

Nope, don't think so. It's just a quick substitute for the real thing.

Best Answer