No, God says Himself: "I am a jealous God", so he doesn't like it when we pray to other or false gods.

Best Answer

You pray to chuck norris too? Kewl! Lets get together and feel like were better than other people!

Best Answer

Clearly not if anyone believes in a god which isn't a "he"!

Best Answer

Yes I do believe we all are hokding the same ideal languaged differently ..

Best Answer

There are too many gods out there as there are religions.You can make almost anything into a god as faith does wonders but there is only one true God who came to earth in the flesh and His name is Jesus Christ.If you pray to Him then you are praying to God!!Of course there will always be disputes on this but we live in a dangerous time as predicted by Him and and the devil is having his due as we speak.This is all meant to happen so be ready for Jesus to make His return....He will come for war before peace I can't wait to see this ****** world turn into something I would never want to leave!!And then there is Heaven to think about as well!!!Can't wait!!!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Depends on who are their Gods.

Best Answer

We don't all pray to the same God, but I do think there are similarities in the three major branches of religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam. <br />
But there are several other religions with different beliefs and types of Gods. The greeks and romans had several Gods, and Hinduism includes 12 separate deities, I think.

Best Answer