primnproper primnproper 46-50, F 13 Answers Jan 9 in Community

Of course... and we can go overboard with bad manners too. ;}

Best Answer

well i hope I'm good with manners.

Best Answer

You're a peach! Haven't you heard? ;}

Best Answer

that surprises me from you MK...but thank you anyway.

Best Answer

Why would that surprise you? ;/

Best Answer

well one day we were friends and the next we wasn't..I assumed I had caused offence in some way.

Best Answer

Huh? I'm unaware we aren't friends.

Best Answer

well you should know hunni you removed me...

Best Answer

it doesn't matter I'm just always careful how I respond to you so i don't offend.

Best Answer

You've never offended me in your life, and I don't recall removing you. Didn't you leave once? Maybe I neglected to add you back.

Best Answer

Manners fall under a different department. Please turn off your ad blocker to help fund it. :)

Best Answer

I'm not sure .. but if people don't like the rules, no one forces them to stay.

Best Answer

thats very true...

Best Answer

Obviously

Best Answer

not to some, for them it will never be enough.

Best Answer

when your an adult yes we do but when it comes to protecting kids i dont think we do enough. Even this site has young kids saying they are 18 + and are really 13 +

Best Answer

exactly so no amount of censorship is going to protect them all because if they are determined to see they will lie to do that...

Best Answer

Yes!

I have been against any nudity or deliberate showing (other than in stories)of the genitals.

I do not like Avatars showing men's genitals and although we love them dearly, a woman's either.

The censorship has to be so that any glancing at a PC when passing cannot see **** type images when You are just browsing the days activities.

However in persona; experiences and stories, which members have a decision to read or block, there is no reason why nudity should not be shown.

Best Answer

yes that all makes sense...

Best Answer

considering the slippery slope of censorship - I say any censorship is going overboard.

Best Answer

yes it is a very slippery slope which is why i'm not a fan of too much..

Best Answer

All I have to say is One Million Moms

Best Answer

ok then..

Best Answer

Their website is hilarious

Best Answer

never heard of it...

Best Answer

Basically a hate group against all slightly uncomfortable things in the media. They accused a Geico commercial where a pig is on a date with a chick of glorifying **********, and they went after Disney channel for showing a lesbian couple in one episode of one show

Best Answer

Heck yeah. Like for example, when they say at the beginning of a movie on TV; "The following program contains coarse language." Then they bleep out every swear word. Well now it doesn't contain any coarse language. Or even worse; that song We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. They bleep out the word "line" only when it refers to coc@ine (Everyone in line in the bathroom, tryin' to get a **** in the bathroom) but yet they will play an entire song by Flo Rida that is about giving blow job$... I think the people that set the rules for censorship are complete idiots and don't live on this planet.

Best Answer

I would be inclined to agree with you there...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

yes we do. I think people should be able to say what they want, and convey a message. if someone doesn't like it, they should ignore, or go somewhere else.

Best Answer

I have to agree with you, I agree when its law breaking then yes they need to be dealt with but otherwise just don't read or listen to it.

Best Answer

If your fidel castro yes.. ep managment deserve a pat on the back

Best Answer

they are trying to get the right balance and its not easy to try and please this many people in one place.

Best Answer

A zillion xxx sites on the www. I bet theres a site for every kink you can imagine.. why bring that chit to a social network with kids present...
.

Best Answer

well kids weren't always present here...when ep lowered the age they must have realised it was going to be a problem you can't stamp it out overnight..the stupid kiddy questions are just as annoying as the sex ones are to others..but I just scroll over them..

Best Answer

They just push decent or fun Qs of the page.. ;D
Peace

Best Answer

well deciding which colour top to wear to see their boyfriend doesn't really do it for me but each to their own... :)) Respect..

Best Answer

Dont get me wrong. The Qs that irk you annoy me too lol

Best Answer

I understand hunni...its the same for many of us...

Best Answer

Well Well Well!

Not really Lady.

Best Answer

is that so....

Best Answer

Not if the Government does it, they do everything right. Perhaps a new tax to fund a study on how to make censorship regulations standardize.

Best Answer

oh yeah bring in another tax....lol

Best Answer

Should not be a problem, just ad a few cents to window cleaner or shoelaces and boom there you go.

Best Answer

oh hunni you're on a roll today with those jokes, keep em comin...lol

Best Answer