anyablack anyablack 61-65, F 10 Answers Feb 6 in Community

No, a relationship based on the threat of eternal damnation is the most dysfunctional kind.

Best Answer

What about one based on love? Because He loves, we live. Is that reasonable?

Best Answer

Maybe for you. I need more than an old book of mythes and a promise of an afterlife. If god is real, he must be too busy running the universe to be concerned with weather or not I love him. If he really wanted me to have faith in him, he would speak up. Instead he requires compliance with a book of rules, gives no evidence of his existence and expects us to know which of the many religions on this planet is the correct one. Most people of faith choose the religion that is most prominent in their part of the world. Imagine burning in hell for eternity because you were born in the wrong place. If the bible is correct, then god is a jerk and a bully.

Best Answer

I certainly can understand why you would feel this way with the world being in the condition it is. However, there is much more to it than meets the eye. There is a very important issue involved.

Best Answer

The condition the world is in today isn't so bad. Population has exploded mainly because science and modern industry and agriculture has prolonged our lives. Most modern secular countries have shunned religious wars, crusades and inquisitions that used to destroy so many lives. Fewer people are dying of starvation than ever before. We are able to devote more of our time to our family and intellectual pursuits because of modern advances. We have problems to solve, but thank god (haha, I made a funny), religion is obsolete in most parts of the world.

Best Answer

Very interesting observation. I appreciate the fact that we are all free moral agents. Your response was much appreciated.

Best Answer

No problem, I enjoyed chatting with you.

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

Im absolutely sure its required rather than any "go betweens"such as priests etc.All thats needed is the will.

Best Answer

Personal is just what it implies. One on one, you and Him.

Best Answer

This world being the place it is,full of lies and deceit,I wont address my prayers through anyone,including Christ,satan is the master of deception.

Best Answer

Yes, satan is the god of this world and he has blinded the minds of the unbelievers.

Best Answer

I get to see and hear more than most of the depraved minds governing over us,Im gang stalked/community mobbed.

Best Answer

Not quite sure what you mean, but thank you for response.

Best Answer

Welcome :)

Best Answer

Anyone can have a relationship with an imaginary friend.

Best Answer

Do you question His existence or are you saying He doesn't exist at all?

Best Answer

"god" does not exist

Best Answer

Have you always felt that way?

Best Answer

Lets see born to abusive parents, discriminant teachers, raped while watched by an authority figure, Also suffering in other parts of the world, war, pollution and such, I have the moment I learned of "god"

Best Answer

I was curious because I don' speak to many that feel as you do. I certainly can understand your reasoning. Thank you.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

If you want, I see no reason!

Best Answer

You mean like roommates?

As long as he's quiet and pays his bills on time...

I'd would save a lot of money on wine...

Best Answer