Do you think certain people are sent to us to teach us something?
bebitz bebitz 41-45, F 22 Answers Apr 4, 2009

Life is random. People see meaning and significance in certain things because they crave meaning and significance. <br />
The universe isn't cruel, it's just indifferent.

Best Answer

Definitely for a specific purpose.

Best Answer

I whole-heartedly think certain people come into our lives for certain reasons. I've experienced things that prove to me that some of my friends came into my life to help me.

Best Answer

totally random, but you then choose from the pool of random people in your life how they will play out in your life. That is the beauty and essence of life: free will from within life's random system.

Best Answer

specific reasons. there aren't any coincidences in the world, i used to believe there were, but not anymore. all of life is connected.

Best Answer

I think that each avery moment in our lives happen for a reason.....Call it fate...Or the hand of God.....But each person that you meet......each thing that you do....you see...Happens for a reason...and<br />
And that reason is the finished picture....

Best Answer

I believe everything happens in life, for a reason.

Best Answer

I think it's random.I wish it wasn't ..that feels like magic and I don't believe in magic.It's how we treat, welcome, and accept that new person..results follow and that can change our life.

Best Answer

I personally do. I have had a number of people come my way just when I needed them (or they needed me). I don't believe in coincidences. But outside the realm of the spiritual, I've noticed there is something I can learn from just about everyone, even those people who turn me off.

Best Answer

I think it's random. There is a billion people you can meet, you cross different people everyday. Your choices and circumstances make it, something like butterfly effect.<br />
Even though we are all different you might find someone(s) who matches personality, you have chemistry, physical attraction, emotional and mental connection, right timing and love/emotional availability.<br />
I heard somewhere that we tend to connect more with people who have some similar childhood experiences and we may find something in common in our parents as well (or the ones who raised us). <br />
But I love the "romantic" perspective of destiny - "we were meant to meet!". Some coincidences are absolutely lovely and mind blowing :) I don't believe in this stuff, but I "secretely" love to try putting all the pieces of the puzzle together, think about what happened and wow.. those were amazing coincidences :) it's too much to be just a coincidence!<br />
Whatever people say, If you have that "romantic" perspective, never loose it. That's sweet.

Best Answer

Nothing is random, including randomness. However, the reasons why we meet certain people at certain times are usually unknown to us, which is good - if we knew them, we would probably screw it up.

Best Answer

I'd like to think that people are brought into my world and I into theirs for a reason. We have so much to learn from one another and I treasure each and every person be it good or bad I've learned something from them.

Best Answer

Everything happens for reason ;)<br />
Think about this, everything that happened in our lives, usually connected like a circle, when One thing happen, then followed by another one, and become a cycle of life eventually.<br />
Have you ever felt like "I should have not do that, this thing would never happen if I have not do that",<br />
It just connected, from the beginning to the end!

Best Answer

It's pure chance.

Best Answer

definitely random.

Best Answer

It's mostly random. Sometimes, due to your choices, it's inevitable.

Best Answer

I would like to say random because part of me believes that, as stated before, the universe is random and indifferent. However, I have had the right people show up in my life at the right time, surrounded by perfect circumstances that makes me question that theory. can it be both?

Best Answer

It not just random or specifix reason. It just normal to me that all. I love to meet everybody and know there names.

Best Answer

random.

Best Answer

Can it b both? ...random mostly and reason where it counts. Believing that certain people are sent to teach us things is tied up with theory on soulmates. That in greek mythology a soul was split in half and made to live in 2 different bodies...the 2 halves spending lifetimes seeking each other out. Sometimes this is a romantic and intense physical connection. Sometimes this is a strong friendship or bond with a family member with a similar outlook on life...possibly to the point of knowing what the other is thinking. It is thought that if a soulmate comes into your life you are brought together to teach and learn lessons. They may not always stay in your life when the lessons are learnt, sadly.

Best Answer