Not that I condone flagging but wouldn't it be nice... Further more I'd like to add that I believe if you can speak the language (especially to those it is the mother tongue of) you should speak, write, type, etc.. said language properly and with a sense of respect for the language and yourself.
anotherinnocent anotherinnocent 22-25, F 36 Answers Apr 10, 2011

Here's the thing.<br />
If someone is writing something, they want someone else to read it.<br />
If they want someone else to read it, they should put the effort into the writing, so the reader does not have to put the effort into the reading.<br />
An attitude of "I want you to help me, but not enough that I am willing to put any effort in to assist you" ****** me off.<br />
Here's how I feel as a reader:<br />
An occasional typo: Fine, no problemo.<br />
Text-spk: r u kidn me? Srsly? OK, at a push. You're making me work harder as a reader than I want to, but I can move with the times - if that's the new online language, then that's the new online language. I don't like it, but I can cope.<br />
Garbled grammar, which leaves me unclear on the question - I am not enjoying this writing very much kind of style less is more better.<br />
Garbled grammar and terrible spelling - GTFO.<br />
Garbled grammar, txt spk, and poor spelling together - leads me to believe this is a worthless post from a waste of skin. I will happily administer what ever chlorine substitute is necessary to clean the gene pool of this malignant, ignorant, smelly pile of excremental shame to the species.<br />
Yeah, you heard me. Write in a way I can read, or **** you and the horse you rode in on.

Best Answer

No, I think it's better to look at the beam in one's eye.

Best Answer

nO Of corse nott ...it beARS no ReflCtion of WHOO you are ...except Having The Luck to haVe a good EDUCation ba<x>sed on THE three RRR'S ...iT'S ignorant to juDGGE some one ba<x>seD on THEIr Spelling

Best Answer

It isn't a serious question, right?<br />
But if it is, no!

Best Answer

No, I don't thynk that wood be nice. You may be perfect at spellinng and grammer, but are very weke in anuther subject that is ekwally anoying to sombudy else. How would you like to be ripped on for it?

Best Answer

I'd rather be able to flag people for hyper sensitivity to spelling and grammar errors or typos.... :)

Best Answer

yez,we al must does it,otherwize dis site donat make sence !

Best Answer

What? Why? This is not a freakin' English language class! People are here to share expereinces, find support, make friends, not to be picked on for their writing skills, for chrissake!

Best Answer

I can't believe you suggest something like that...What a crap!

Best Answer

I think we should all be respectful and accept people the way they write things ..............and not for the way they spell this site is not a spelling contest there are alot more things that people do here like at tmes being downright rude..................................thank you! Vman(Peter)

Best Answer

NO, that is another site, this is called the experienceproject, where no body is perfect.

Best Answer

Well, there should be a special flag set aside just for those errors. They should be punished by having to repeat grades 1-4 of elementary school before being allowed back. But seriously, some of the spelling & grammar errors drive me nuts too!

Best Answer

Yeah why not?<br />
Might aswel have one for people who have different hair colour aswel.... different beliefs or other things that they barely have control over. Bad spelling is not a conscious decision for people..... it is what they know... if their education is lacking...it is not really their fault so much... so I don't really find that just cause to mock them or anything.

Best Answer

Not everyone was given a great education and even those that have still have a hard time with spelling. I think all those closed minded people that think just because someone can't spell good is a waste of skin, should try and understand what its like for the other person. You don't think they realize their own short comings. There are many people on here that are older and have less education than my 8 year old son. Because they grew up in a day and age where learning was 2nd to working. Then you have others that are from another country and it comes out poor when they try to ask a question. No one is perfect and no one should judge another ever. Thats the problem with this world. Everyone thinks they are so much better than everyone else. I'll be the 1st to say I suck at spelling and if it wasn't for spell check I would be a mess. But that doesn't make me stupid by any means. I'm smart in many other areas. So stop judging everyone and just deal with the fact this world is made up of all kinds of people and worry about the rapist and kills that are out there...

Best Answer

I guess someone wanted to find an excuse to Flag me. I be Flagged like high heavens for this. This is a disabilitiy of mine. I try very hard with my grammer and spelling. And I will have missspelled words where I don't have a spell checker. I use the spell checker every time I can to improve my spelling. and my mind becomes very distracted in my grammer as well. But I really struggle with it.

Best Answer

I don't flag, and I only block if someone is being down right rude.

Best Answer

that seems like a little much just for bad spelling

Best Answer

No. My spelling is excellent, as is my grammar. My typing, however, is hopeless. I have typos everywhere, some of which I notice and correct, but I don't always see them.

Best Answer

neigh we shood jest haz to watch sesame streets moir. :O)

Best Answer

i think if u have understood then u dont need to see grammar because every one has feeling but they dont knows english properly

Best Answer

I heartily agree. I can't stand some of the things that people write. I mean, I know nobody's perfect and I make my mistakes too, but when you get corrected you learn the right way to do something so in the end it would make some people wake up and value their own language. Plus there are a lot of international users who write in English even though it's not their native tongue. It would probably be a great thing for them too.

Best Answer