freeed where have you been, I've missed your common sense approach to current problems.

Best Answer

With little input from allies like you and lots of flak from...average...people I get discouraged, but I'm a good man and therefore cannot be kept down. Thanks for your support!

Best Answer

get rid of half of them and the regulations they deal with and we will all be better off

Best Answer

I'd begin with the IRS which could be done by simplifying the insane tax code.

Best Answer

That's a good idea freeed. If it were simpler then it would be more difficult for people NOT to pay & easier to find those who hadn't.

Best Answer

I think there should be a hiring freeze on all federal hiring and pay raises as well as cost of living increases for entitlements until debt is paid off. Congress should LEAD this country by taking a reduction in their pay of say 5% every month too.

Best Answer

Taking away Congress' ability to give themselves raises should become reality!

Best Answer

yes, what a formula for corruption that is...i guess the founders thought everyone would be honorable... NOT

Best Answer

1/2% of what?

Best Answer

The proposal is to give certain government employees a 1/2% pay hike beyond what they already get.
I appreciate your sanguine comments as always and liked your above replies.
:)

Best Answer

Oh, I see. So if they make $10/hour then 1/2% pay hike for them would be $5 more/hour so then they'd make $15/hour. Is that right? • You're welcome freeed. :~) I like being sanguine!

Best Answer

No, pay off debt first.

Best Answer

In other words neither...I can live with that!

Best Answer

Raise!

Best Answer