OnIceNice OnIceNice 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Community

Depends if you have a good view. With all the bright lights cities suffer from light pollution so a good view of the stars is hard to come by in most places. But not here in Optics Valley!

Best Answer

optics valley....wheres that?

Best Answer

Optics Valley is a region in southern Arizona, centered on Tucson, that is home to a high concentration of optics companies spawned by research at the University of Arizona. based on the idea of a technology cluster such as Silicon Valley, Optics Valley is known not only for its optics industry and research but also for the astronomical observatories located in the mountains of southern Arizona where clear skies and isolated peaks make for superior observing conditions. I took it from the wiki page, they summed it up better then I could have.

Best Answer

soo basically its a spot in arizona with a goo view?

Best Answer

*good

Best Answer

The view of the night sky is paramount, so the view must be flawless. All the lights in the city are special as to not obscure the night sky for the surrounding observatories. We go to great lengths to protect our view of the sky.

Best Answer

I love to watch the stars, but it's pretty dangerous on our roof. We have a second story deck we can do that from ... :) So much more comfortable and safe.

Best Answer

Oh yes. Stars are so calming, and beautiful. I grew up with a garage roof outside my bedroom window, and I spent every night on the roof watching the stars,an occasional shooting star would fall, and that was always an extra treat. I felt so small in such a hugh universe, stars are such good theraphy.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

That's be nice. =]

Best Answer

I think that's a lovely idea.

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

If you're healthy enough to be comfortable doing so, I say go for it and have a beautiful night! :)

Best Answer

Sounds lovely, but it's getting rather cold out.

Best Answer

not here....its like in the high 60s :)

Best Answer

Nice. It's about 50 here and then I'm not far from the ocean (bay), so it seems colder.

Best Answer

im in love with the ocean :)

Best Answer

what a nice and lovely way to rest after a long day...

Best Answer

Yeah! I just love looking at the stars......

Best Answer