BlueNinja2 BlueNinja2 31-35, M 3 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Health

I think we should send hope and redemption to jails.

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

people in jail are still human; they still have families, loved ones and friends; whatever they did, they still deserve love and compassion, which does not take away from justice in any way. If you got sent to jail, wouldn't you appreciate being treated with some gentleness. Some people aren't there for the rest of their lives; they are going to get back into society at some point; if we treat them with dignity and respect behind bars and instill the right messages inside them, they will come out and benefit society, instead of taking away from it; you have to look at the larger picture. would you want anyone you care about to go to jail and be beaten, raped, and treated like some animal? I know I wouldn't want that at all.

Best Answer

Jail is a kidnapping by the main criminals of society...

Best Answer

and some people have been found completely innocent and wrongly convicted and jailed. Justice doesn't always have to be achieved through a lock and a key, and I believe that drug offenses, assuming you're not the dealer, should be handled in civil court and not criminal.

Best Answer

Have you ever been or known someone who went?

Best Answer

yes, I knew a few people who were jailed for a short time, they were kind of crazy a**es who I don't think fully took their imprisonment seriously. I know of one guy was in for one month, he already got raped, and he's serving a long sentence still to go.

Best Answer

You mean before they were imprisoned? They didnt take it seriously? Man that is messed up...or is our idea of it worse than it actually is?

Best Answer

They didn't take being in jail, seriously; they came out and went right back to doing what they were once in trouble for. Jail or prison, you're still always having to look over your shoulder; men and women both get raped behind bars, sometimes guards know about it and say silent; guards can sometimes bring in drugs and sell it off to inmates for favors. So there's some corruption in the system, to the degree that it is, I don't really know. Guards are there to ensure you don't escape; inmates run the main show, though. The guards mainly think the inmates are scum and who is going to listen to you if you get beaten or abused behind bars? society will think you deserve it, the judge won't show you much sympathy. If you can complete your sentence without getting raped or beaten or singled out negativitely in some way, then you're one of the rare lucky ones.

Best Answer

scary...

Best Answer

I wouldn't see the point. A rock won't be scared of punishment since it a lifeless piece of matter.

Best Answer

what are you talking about?

Best Answer

I don't think they need to be jailed per se. Rocks are easy to keep under control. We should put all the 8 year olds in jail for throwing them. Lets give the rocks community service and pile them up in front of WalMart or something.

Best Answer

no i mean when they fall off a cliff

Best Answer

You can't fault them for that. Its not their fault they live on cliffs. Made be they jump out of boredom.

Best Answer

or malice?...

Best Answer