if one turn to ones creator<br />
then you will make it through all times

Best Answer

some of us will, some of us won't. True of any year really

Best Answer

Yes, because every year is a bit like: same "sh*t different year"

Best Answer

yes ! because i am thinking that!

Best Answer

Yes,its not the end of the world yet.The Mayan calendar had to stop somewhere.If they knew so much why didn't they predict their own wipe out?

Best Answer

Hahahaha,great point!!!CHEERS!!!

Best Answer

maybe they did not want to write about it

Best Answer

Who's stopping us?

Best Answer

Why not? Everyones doing it....

Best Answer

I live this moment..I don't worry about THAT moment

Best Answer

If you keep your eyes and heart on God you have nothing to be concerned with :)

Best Answer

you are a true believer great come back

Best Answer

You know damned well we will my friend!!The question is who is going to rule the next decade,a presidnt or a diktator!!!If nothing changes after the next election then be prepared for a war,it's coming!!!

Best Answer

no doubt about it spitbak

Best Answer

No idea i might get asked to leave the party tomorrow or the day after that's part of life<br />
But i think there are too many humans on earth to be killed in one year

Best Answer

Yes I believe we will. I think it will be a time of great change on not only physical levels, but on spiritual ones. I thing we will be entering a new beginning. Ending our old ways of thinking and entering a new way of caring for people as a whole on a higher level.<br />
I think there will be more centered people and less self centered people. May we each travel a good path.

Best Answer

because the bible was never wrong when they say we will turn our swords into plow shears and there will be peace for 1,000 years.this does not sound like the end to me.but there will be terriable times a head

Best Answer