Thats what those nazis mean

Best Answer

definitely, Israel does what it wants and no one does a thing about it

Best Answer

Their continued refusal to negotiate honestly certainly suggests so.

Best Answer

No, it's the other way around. When Palestinians say they want peace, what they really mean is, let me shove this rocket up your butt.

Best Answer

Palestinians are not allowed to speak in order to say we want peace.

Best Answer

They make statements all the time-- by strapping bombs to themselves and running into coffee shops or aboard school buses.

Best Answer

And how Israel makes their statements? By white phosphorus?

Best Answer

If I could take all of Israel in my hands and put them safely on their own island, I would. Not to protect them in the least, no, but to enjoy watching all the other Muslim countries converge on Palestine and tear it apart.

Best Answer

I'll take them all and put them in hell.

Best Answer

See, that's the kind of hate that permeates most of Muslim society. Take Israel out of the equation and the middle east would implode on itself in self loathing conflicts.

Best Answer

I HATE Israel and I'm not hiding it, Israel has killed my people and kicked me out my country I think this is so more than enough to hate it! Shut up you idiot, what do you know about the Palestinians suffering?!! Nothing you are just so arrogant and do not have a heart.

Best Answer

Educate yourself on the history before you insult yourself with your blind hate. Israel was created by the UK as a refuge for Jews fleeing Nazi Germany during WW2. The strife this caused in the Muslim community was too much for the UK to tolerate so they bailed on the middle east and its crazy violence and left everyone to fend for themselves. Instead of working together all the Muslims countries attacked Israel and they lost. Too bad for them and their hateful ways. They got what they deserved.

Best Answer

Oh Really, Israel was created for the Jew refugees but it is fine that this creation has caused Palestinian refugees? Tomorrow I will kick you out your home get you live in some camp and then insolently I'll reply: you know I want to create a country for the Palestinian refugees. Fair enough!

Best Answer

Hate on the UK for creating the borders that make up the middle east, not the Jews for fleeing for their very existence. Not even the UK or the US wanted to take on the Jew survivors so they dumped them in your hell hole, crappy piece of land.
The Muslim world could have welcomed the prosecuted Jews with open arms, but instead they chose violence. It comes as no surprise since the bulk of Muslim countries backed Nazi Germany. The Muslim answer to everything is violence. After they destroy everyone else, they'll turn on each other till nothings left. Like a swarm of locust, they'll consume all, leaving nothing.

Best Answer

That's a brand new history! I never knew that who persecuted the Jews were Muslims not Christians!!! LOL! Are you awake?? The Jews could have stayed in their OWN COUNTRIES, the Russian stays in Russia, the British stays in Britain etc.... no need for them to go and do the SAME thing that was done to them to some other people who have nothing to do with their persecution and then wonder OMG why we are not welcomed here! We just had stolen their lands and kicked them out, and killed and persecuted who didn't leave, why they do not love us!!! It is such a hard question isn't it?
Forget about everything, very simply will put it for you like this, you see that the Jews were persecuted and that's why they went to Palestine, does this justify them kicking the people out of their land in order for them to have a country? very simple question would like your genius answer on it??? Or is it fine when persecution is done to Muslims! You are just very hypocrite you are talking about the Jews who did not have a land (which I'll let you know it is completely wrong, after the Nazis they were free to live in their countries but they chose to go to some other land and evacuate other people from their own homes) anyways let's assume they did not have a land and your tender heart is feeling sorry for that, you better also feel sorry for the millions of Palestinians who do not have a land ASWELL and living without a country, or in this case it is fine?

Best Answer

There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. The region has been controlled by numerous different peoples, including the Ancient Egyptians, Canaanites, Ancient Israelites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, the Sunni Arab Caliphate, the Shia Fatimid Caliphate, the Crusaders, Ayyubids, Mameluks, Ottomans, the British and now modern Israelis. And it never will be, not because of Israel, but because Syria, Iran, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia will rip it to shreds before ever letting a real Palestine come into existence.

Best Answer

I was also going to throw Iraq and Afghanistan into that group, but I think Iran will swallow them up after we're all out of there.

Best Answer

I see you talking about something completely different and you haven't answer the questions I asked or replied my claim! I'm sure you on't have the answer you should be ashamed, if you don;t know how to answer then stop supporting a terrorist state or better keep your stupid statements to yourself

Best Answer

Arabs have been in the land for hundred of years, who the hell are you fooling? WAKE UP IDIOT! You are just denying very obvious history, if there was no land called Palestine and apparently no Palestinians then who the hell are the people who were living there and were kicked out? There was even Palestinians coins an a flag! Seriously stop the Israeli propaganda you sound very stupid lying about something happened only 63 year ago meaning that the history is well documented an it speaks for the Palestinians no one can ever deny the fact that Arabs were in the land when Israel was INVENTED or do you dare to deny that?

Best Answer

You are so contradicting yourself, do you realize that in one comment you say the Arab neighbors hate Israel and in another comment the Arab neighbors love and are benefiting from Israel , choose one, an when you lie about something always try to remember your lies LOL

Best Answer

Your statements are nothing but hateful diarrhea. You trip over your own hate in your rush to spread it. Why don't you go and harass Jordanians, they have more of your so called lands than anyone else.

Best Answer

The west bank has been given to Palestine LONG TIME AGO but maybe you are sleeping in a long nap LOL and FYI there are ILLEGAL ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS all over the west bank and it surprises me that you have the courage mentioning this knowing that Israel's existence there is officially illegal (Israel's entire existence is illegal but let's talk in a law sense) and still they keep on building more and more ILLEGAL settlements regardless to anything (a bunch of thieves what are you expecting?) Do you realize that Israel did not just steal the land of Palestine but also is stealing from the Arab neighbor countries, it keeps expanding towards Jordan, it controls Golan from Syria and Sinai from Egypt but after all the mentioned you insolently talk about Jordan!!!!!!! You haven't replied anything about the Palestinian refugees who do not have a country, the people who lost their homes and are living in camps why? In order for immigrants to live in their houses!!!!,you haven't replied the fact that Arabs were in the land before Israel was established which clearly shows that Israel was established on a stolen land or would you care to explain this for me in some other way? You either reply, and stop dodging my questions or simply just shut up.

Best Answer

Palestinians are still without because they fail to make their place. Home is where you make it. Apparently Israel is better at it, and it does it all alone without help from any of its neighbors. Palestinians are still refugees because they fail at making a home for themselves, and they have "help" from all their surrounding Muslim countries. Don't you find it strange that NONE of the Arab/Muslim countries wish to assimilate Palestinians into their countries. They just keep you in refugee camps and segregate you from their own people. They know you'll destroy anything given to you and make none, if little use out of it. When Israel starts strapping bombs to women and children to kill civilians, then we can start discussing what's illegal.

Best Answer

What an IGNORANT REPLY! So your answer to the millions of Palestinians who are without a country is that they failed to make a place??? Why should they make a home outside their country? Because the Jews need a homeland so we should leave our land for them and “try to make a place?” Is this the answer? Is it fine that they are thrown out their country, is this what you are saying, make yourself clear? Gosh you are such an arrogant person you won't feel it until you are one day thrown out your country and let's see how you are gonna make a home! You haven't answered my question yet, Israel has kicked Palestinians out their country and took their land, do you agree with this?? (answer this question clearly and enough with dodging my questions)
Is it ethical what Israel has done, is it ethical to kick people out their country, seriously are you justifying getting people to live in camps by "they failed to make their place"?? What this even mean? NO sorry Palestinians WILL ALWAYS be refugees you know why? we are not gonna solve the refugee problem for the favor of Israel, NO we will keep it a pain in the ***, we will keep the problem going on because it has only one solution which is: For the Palestinians to be back in Palestine other than this solution we do not accept, they will always be called refugees and I'm pretty happy with this let the refugee problem keeps going, other countries letting Palestinians in simply says we surrender simply says fine we are out Palestine but Palestinians will be refugees until they are back to their land this is the real political reason why Palestinians are still called refugees in other countries not the crap you stated use your head idiot.

Best Answer

sadly, yes.

Best Answer