Please explain either answer (if yes, why? If no, then why?)
GeminiButterfly GeminiButterfly 26-30, F 14 Answers Feb 15 in Community

Yes but it works different ways. African Americans are typically more muscular and thanks to the media known to have bad attitudes which makes them automatically intimidating. However I've seen African American people intimidated by Latino people. All in all I think paying attention to someone skin color is down right stupid we're all humans.

Best Answer

As a white man I'm not intimidated by black men. Men are men.

Best Answer

I'm intimidated by ignorant people who want to get in my face over disagreements.I don't identify people by their skin shade anymore than their sexual orientation or anything else.Anything else would be ignorant.A black guy can be a flamboyant gay person & even a Republican .

Best Answer

Not me !

Best Answer

I like black people as much as I like any other race including my own (Caucasian) I have nothing against them. But I'm scared of them. I think there are very many great individuals who happen to be black and they seem to be generally cool people. but I always feel that in a fight I would lose to most black people.

Best Answer

Why is that? Why are you scared of black ppl?

Best Answer

Because I think they are all tough because most of them have had hard lives due to racism. Something I never experienced. But I don't hold it against them. It's my problem, not theirs.

Best Answer

Not the ones with big d's.

Best Answer

I am a white woman and I do feel a little nervous around some Aboriginal and black peoples because I know that in general they have every reason to feel anger, distrust and hatred towards whites. I am aware of the very long history of white people systematically abusing blacks in infinite ways, from the most minor and subtle to the most horrific. Even though I feel this nervousness, I still do my best when opportunities occur to talk and get to know the few black people I occasionally meet in my area. Apart from two, the majority have been kind, open and welcoming, and just as strongly interested in bridging the divides of culture and experience. Even though I'm a woman, I can't see why this feeling might not be the same for many others regardless of gender.

Best Answer

I am white ,I am not "white history" ,& white people have no particular agreement on anything.NO one has any justifyable reason to hold something against anyone just for being white,.That is racist .,

Best Answer

Maybe some of them. I bet it's more common for people who grow up in an area without many minorities. If you spend a lot of time around many different races, you realize that there are tough white guys, tough asians, tough black guys, etc. Similarly, I think racist attitudes about criminality also start to break down when you spend anytime in poor areas that are mostly occupied by whites. You see all the same **** everywhere. What really makes a difference in class.

Best Answer

I heard it was to do with the well endowed thing, that size would intimidate anyone haha.

Best Answer

Omg hun you know that race has nothing to do with penis size its usually has to do with body proportions

Best Answer

Um hell no y would we

Best Answer

You seem to have a very strong conviction about this. Tell me why you're not intimidated by the black man

Best Answer

I have no reason to be at all I'm 6'3 220 and a mma fighter for over 15 years and even if I was a small guy why would I be scared of a person cause of there skin colour

Best Answer

You may be that height and weight, but from what I've heard (and seen) lol you can take a white man that height and weight and take a black man that SAME EXACT height and weight. You know what's gonna make that white man feel inferior to that black man?? When they are both asked to pull down their pants LMMFAO

Best Answer

Hun I'm more then happy lol with my size and watching a few **** videos won't give a real measurement I'm 9.5 inches and thick and usually have trouble having sex cause of my size and there is people of all colours with big dicks

Best Answer

I'd say some people are intimidated by some people, and their 'color' just follows.

Best Answer

No, why would they be?

Best Answer

Why do you think they aren't ?

Best Answer

Why? some men may be intimidated by other men. I am not

Best Answer

I never heard any say so...

Best Answer

Of course they wouldn't outright say it... But actions may speak volumes

Best Answer

what actions ? I guess where I live/lived..they do not even *think* about them..

Best Answer