and there is a good reason for this, (no Im not trying to sway anyone's answer or butter anyone up .. I swear:) but, what do you think, wise and intelligent EP'ers?")
Artsydesigns Artsydesigns 31-35, F 9 Answers Aug 26, 2010

i believe women change their minds more in small matters ie what colour to paint the kitchen but for big decisions i dont really know and these kinds of things based on somebodys idea of a head count just dont prove anything. i dont see how you could come to any conclusion with this kind of question.

Best Answer

Don't know about other women, but this woman weighs the pros and cons of things and although it may take longer, when this woman makes a decision, it usually sticks.

Best Answer

men are simple, direct and often our minds are competing against other pressing urges, leaving little energy left to mull over the details

Best Answer

For big, important decisions, once I decide, I'm done, but for silly, unimportant stuff, I drive everybody crazy changing my mind.

Best Answer

yea

Best Answer

I think women may have learnt to be more cautious, sometimes too cautious for their own good.<br />
I'm sure they don't change their minds more.

Best Answer