BMWlvr88 BMWlvr88 22-25, F 11 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Self Improvement

as measures of success and failure vary, I don't exactly think in those terms . . . I've lived my life . . .

"I've lived a life that's full.

I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;

But more, much more than this,

I did it my way."

Best Answer

My job is a dead end. My pay is low. I drive a 12 year old car. I have constant depression. BUT! I've raised two kids. One of which is out of the house, has a job, going to college on his own dime, and well liked in the community. I guess I'm a success.

Best Answer

Well not success...... YET :)

Best Answer

Still striving for success.That doesn't mean I am a failure.

Best Answer

im still here....

Best Answer

It all depends on if I can lose the weight or not

Best Answer

I cant answer that becaues I dont know what failure or success is,,, depends on where its measured from and ever body has a different starting place,,, eg. what you see as a failure I might consider it a success,,,

Best Answer

I AM A HUGE SUCCESS! Why? because I enjoy it...good, bad, ups, downs, and in betweens, I love life. Why? because I love and loving is the key to loving life. When we love we do. We serve, we reach out, we embrace. I am successful at life because l LIVE IT!

Best Answer

I'm much too young to know yet.

Best Answer

Failure. I always imagined my life turning out better.

Best Answer